Make or Break

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'll take Parker over that turnstyle Kelly any day of the week. And i'll take Koula and tuipilotu right now over Kelly as well. But whatever..you are welcome to your view.

Keep up the rage mate. Hopefully it brings you joy

Who's raging ? What are you , a 15 year old tweeter or something? Am I throwing shade ? Am I capping? Whatever, I don't get, or understand this pre-teen lingo haha.

This season, we've been FLOGGED by 4 top 4 teams, beat the Bulldogs at home by one bloody point, had a great first half against The Titans (and put the cue in the rack) and capitulated in the second half. We are no sure things against The Tigers next week, and that says a hell of a lot. People wanted to tear up their team and sack their coach, and they may go above us on the table next week.

You'd take Parker over Kelly ? Interesting.

So be as positive and confident as you want. Until you, the club, the players face some stone cold realities and truths (including Haslers coaching) we'll continue to be almost rans. We'll continue to get those participation awards on Gaylord Fockers wall of fame.

Who's raging ? What are you , a 15 year old tweeter or something? Am I throwing shade ? Am I capping? Whatever, I don't get, or understand this pre-teen lingo haha.

This season, we've been FLOGGED by 4 top 4 teams, beat the Bulldogs at home by one bloody point, had a great first half against The Titans (and put the cue in the rack) and capitulated in the second half. We are no sure things against The Tigers next week, and that says a hell of a lot. People wanted to tear up their team and sack their coach, and they may go above us on the table next week.

You'd take Parker over Kelly ? Interesting.

So be as positive and confident as you want. Until you, the club, the players face some stone cold realities and truths (including Haslers coaching) we'll continue to be almost rans. We'll continue to get those participation awards on Gaylord Fockers wall of fame.
No one likes losing - i get it. But you are pretty emotional and negative about the whole thing.

I've seen enough signs in the team this year to be pretty upbeat if we can get all our guys back on the field. That's my view. If you disagree then all good.

No one likes losing - i get it. But you are pretty emotional and negative about the whole thing.

I've seen enough signs in the team this year to be pretty upbeat if we can get all our guys back on the field. That's my view. If you disagree then all good.

The problem with waiting on all our players to return, they may just not, particularly if you look at history.

Turbo is back possibly. Parker, Lawton may be gone. People want Taupau dropped (which is a joke, he's had ONE crook game, and has been a beast for years), Aloiai, Paseka won't be back for a months or two. Even our depth is injured in Boyle and the other fella !

What I'm saying is don't rely on a healthy roster to achieve results. We need to win, and win now. Not tread water.

I still say one of the main reason we get flogged by any half decent team is we lack a dummy half. Roosters are feeling that this season too, now. THREE years Crusher, Fulton and Des has failed to correct this. Same period as it's been since we've actually competed properly with the top 4-5.

Anyways, if we lose next week, against The Tigers at home, I'm sure we'll all say it was brave given our injuries to Aloiai, Parker and Paseka (the outs of Lawton). The excuse for losing is already in the wallet, so we'll all be fine.

Last night was a resilient game , and showed good signs But i think we need to start winning close games, winning ugly to really galvanise the team into contenders or heavyweights.

Manly panic when we get a lead that it isnt big enough to defend instead of trusting defence and the man next to them. It looks like crack, the more they get the more they want and faster.

Self belief doesnt look as flash as it should be , and we know how to flog sides , but not necessarliy beat sides. Self belief comes from winning the games they may have doubted as opposed to getting close but no cigar

Really proud of effort last night, but im unsure if it is any close to a turning point other than tom returning.

Des must be pissed the fox guy ran into toms rehab guy and got the news he will be back, but im sure des will be letting everyone know its not certain and he has boxes to tick . He will probably wear jumper 65 .
Des, at least thats consistent and i love that stuff personally , but i dont gamble or care until kick off

The problem with waiting on all our players to return, they may just not, particularly if you look at history.

Turbo is back possibly. Parker, Lawton may be gone. People want Taupau dropped (which is a joke, he's had ONE crook game, and has been a beast for years), Aloiai, Paseka won't be back for a months or two. Even our depth is injured in Boyle and the other fella !

What I'm saying is don't rely on a healthy roster to achieve results. We need to win, and win now. Not tread water.

I still say one of the main reason we get flogged by any half decent team is we lack a dummy half. Roosters are feeling that this season too, now. THREE years Crusher, Fulton and Des has failed to correct this. Same period as it's been since we've actually competed properly with the top 4-5.

Anyways, if we lose next week, against The Tigers at home, I'm sure we'll all say it was brave given our injuries to Aloiai, Parker and Paseka (the outs of Lawton). The excuse for losing is already in the wallet, so we'll all be fine.
Sorry Ryan your post has some cred but saying Tapua has had one bad game loses it for me. He checked out about 12 months ago. He is a dead set passenger and is more worried about what he can bench than a half decent hit up or a big hit to inspire his team. Hello $800k a year he should be a inspiring 🤷‍♂️

Sorry Ryan your post has some cred but saying Tapua has had one bad game loses it for me. He checked out about 12 months ago. He is a dead set passenger and is more worried about what he can bench than a half decent hit up or a big hit to inspire his team. Hello $800k a year he should be a inspiring 🤷‍♂️

Have to disagree. Statistically last season was his best ever, metres wise (AVERAGING , 150 metres per game). That's also one of the league's best overall.

This season he's been sick and injured.

Marty is a blessing to our squad man. Forget this game. You watch him next week mate, trust me.

Have to disagree. Statistically last season was his best ever, metres wise (AVERAGING , 150 metres per game). That's also one of the league's best overall.

Marty is a blessing to our squad man. Forget this game. You watch him next week mate, trust me.
Not all stats are equal.
He played a bit of bench from memory and often came on when the team was smashing it. Not disagreeing but i wonder how he went against the better teams when he started. Its a question i dont expect you to answer, just chucking it in the mix

I dont recall him being that bad last season , but i felt others passed him in the pecking order.

Schuster’s return performance was above my wildest dreams. Add Turbo, haumole, aloia, subtract Marty, and there is a gun team.
Still think Marty is the best of a very poor bunch looking at the rest of those props - Sipley... wouldn't bend a string line, Keppie... always flat footed... makes no yards, KDL....just cannon fodder - offers nothing. Leaving Aloiai and Paseka as our only quality props and that is only when Paseka has a dig.

He has a bit of making up to do 🤞

South were pretty bad. They were horrible.

Truth is we were even worse. Any true top 4 team would have still beaten the Bunnies on Friday night with only 12 men.

When we were in front in that game. How did we go? Horrible game management, a complete lack of footy basics. Followed by brain explosion, after brain explosion, after brain explosion.

Effort is one thing.
But so to is team with footy smarts and composure.

Luckily Round 8 has also been “break” for other similar teams like the Sharkies, Roo$ter$ and Parra.
We will stay in the 8 as a result but need to address the negative points difference real fast.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8