Mad Monday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
That time of year and the media will be on overtime trying to find anything to be offended by as teams start mad Monday.
There is always at least one team that cops it, some deserved and some for trivial fun.

I have a bad feeling that Manly will feature this year.
There have been whispers of a split team since the pride jersey dramas, get these players on the drink and it may end in tears.

I hope they get together and sort any split out over a few beers and can put it behind them without the blame game, just agree it was poorly handled.

That time of year and the media will be on overtime trying to find anything to be offended by as teams start mad Monday.
There is always at least one team that cops it, some deserved and some for trivial fun.

There have been whispers of a split team since the pride jersey dramas, get these players on the drink and it may end in tears.

I hope they get together and sort any split out over a few beers and can put it behind them without the blame game, just agree it was poorly handled.

You could be right. They may all put white towels on their heads and run around playing stab the tail on the donkey aka DCE 😊

Couldn’t be more offensive than the season.

Media's mad Monday - massacre Manly momentously, mercilessly, muck-rakingly, and moronically.

Meh

Hope jurbo knocks out a member of the seven
Why just 1? Perhaps take 7 days and finish the job.

And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had done, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had done. Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4