Lyon what possition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ballin who should play for their state in the future (didn't some ex-QLD rep say Ballin was going to be a future QLD hooker?).

Haha, I think Smith has a mortgage on the Maroon hooking role for quite a while yet.

True, but you never know. Ballin could come out and be an absolute superstar if we gave him the chance.

Not really Barks...I think it has more to do with putting & fitting seasoned first grade players at Des's disposal in 1st grade. Remember - I'm saying that based on what I have seen of Des. Dunley just won't play PL. He may be rested for A match, but that's about it. It's not the way I'd do things. I mean, my team would have been:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Steve Matai
03. Jamie Lyon
04. Steven Bell
05. Chris Hicks
06. Travis Burns
07. Matt Orford
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Menzies
13. Sione Faumuina

14. Shayne Dunley
15. George Rose
16. Mark Bryant
17. Jason Wells

if I had my choice.....but we are talking Des.

Honestly guys - it sucks when we think players like Hall / Curtis / G Stewart even Wells etc have to be in our side. Most teams can provide 17 1st graders in theirs.

What Sione Faumuina got to do Des's coaching ?

I'm sure Des Hasler has a "little" input into who he wants in his team JC - including recruitment. Am I missing something here?

I'm sure Des Hasler has a \"little\" input into who he wants in his team JC - including recruitment. Am I missing something here?

Sure he does. But even he cant nominate a player who we havnt signed.

I really hope Lyon is at 5/8.

I'm not sure how much more of us wandering around the field all season looking totally incompetent in attack i can stand.

[quote author=Ryan]
I'm sure Des Hasler has a \"little\" input into who he wants in his team JC - including recruitment. Am I missing something here?

[/quote]

Do you have comprehension deficiencies or something Jatz? Please re-read this thread.

Particularly the parts that mentioned that I am by no means Des Hasler, and IF coach, I would do things very different to him. By that I meant I would have released players that are passengers, and would have tried to replace them with players that might make an impact.

This was said because I was trying to logically say that from past experience with Des Hasler, one would assume that neither Shayne Dunley nor Luke Williamson nor Travis Burns will play Premier League next year, as I don't believe this to be Des Haslers way. IF this is the case, one would assume that Jamie will be playing centre, because there aren't enough positions in the team otherwise with them all included.

If you need further assistance:-

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ....

Just in case you forgot. :!:

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
[quote author=Ryan]

[/quote]

Do you have comprehension deficiencies or something Jatz? Please re-read this thread.

Particularly the parts that mentioned that I am by no means Des Hasler, and IF coach, I would do things very different to him. By that I meant I would have released players that are passengers, and would have tried to replace them with players that might make an impact.

This was said because I was trying to logically say that from past experience with Des Hasler, one would assume that neither Shayne Dunley nor Luke Williamson nor Travis Burns will play Premier League next year, as I don't believe this to be Des Haslers way. IF this is the case, one would assume that Jamie will be playing centre, because there aren't enough positions in the team otherwise with them all included.

[/quote]

Calm down Ryan. No need to get all testy at every one of my posts.

Yes thankyou, i comprehend intelligent posts just fine. Yours however are more challenging but I do fine there also.

Its just your replies sometimes are like analysing the toilet bowl of an old mad woman in a nursing home after she has done a post dodgy vindaloo crap. In other words your all over the place & scatterbrained.

Everyone understands your not Des and you would do things differently, but your inclusion of Sione Faumuina at lock (who could not be included because he is signed elswhere) is rather off on a tangent considering the topic of this thread (Lyon at either 5/8th or at Centre?)

I suggest you stop studying your own stool, but do read CWs reply after you spend a while while trying to understand your own posts.

Good luck ! :lol2:

I watched the St Helens vs Hull final and Lyon was playing in no 3 on the r/s centre. Had a good game with a few uncharacteristic errors, but really the whole affair was a forwards battle and very entertaining. Not seeing him at 5/8th was a shock and didn't help make a decision easier, yet i know he has spent a large part of the year there. He certainly is a talent and I am really looking forward to him joining us.

[quote author=Ryan]
[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
[quote author=Ryan]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Calm down Ryan. No need to get all testy at every one of my posts.

Yes thankyou, i comprehend intelligent posts just fine. Yours however are more challenging but I do fine there also.

. In other words your all over the place & scatterbrained.

Everyone understands your not Des and you would do things differently, but your inclusion of Sione Faumuina at lock (who could not be included because he is signed elswhere) is rather off on a tangent considering the topic of this thread (Lyon at either 5/8th or at Centre?)

I suggest you stop studying your own stool, but do read CWs reply after you spend a while while trying to understand your own posts.

Good luck ! :lol2:

[/quote]

LoL - By no means at all Jatz do I need calming down?? Why presume I'm not calm? I by no means get testy at your coherent and/or balanced replies. I just respond to your jibberish. Plain and simple. Again - LoL. If that means every post, then there's a statement in that isn't there?

I'm glad my posts challenge you. You reiterated what I meant in your last post in this thread, yet seemed confused earlier in the thread ??? hahaha. That either means you lack comprehension, or are being vindictive. Both of which don't get me testy - but amuse me. It's almost exciting waiting for your lame replies, as per what I have quoted here:-

"Its just your replies sometimes are like analysing the toilet bowl of an old mad woman in a nursing home after she has done a post dodgy vindaloo crap"

Mate - I have to admit, I have not experienced an episode described by you above, but I'm glad my posts are bringing you back home, and raring pretty memories up from your past. How remoniscent for you...hahaha...Don't know why you'd frequent nursing homes mate, but - meh - each to their own my friend. 8|

In regards to Sione Faumuina. I'll try and break it down and simplify this for you:- :lol:

1. If Des wanted Faumuina, I would suggest we would have been a good chance of attaining him;
2. If I was Des, I would have made that happen (but I'm not);
3. If this happenned, I would put Matai on the wing;
4. I would then put Jamie in @ Centre

(Hence link to title of the thread) - Comprehendo? ;)

I'm studying my stool Jatz, and still understand what I meant in this thread, as much as I try not to. As for CW'ers reply, again - meh...

LoL - you take things way too seriously. That doesn't mean I do too these days. Again - all very amusing. :D :D

A prime example of Ryan Syndrome (RS) whereby he diverts attention away from his ill conceived "off on a tangent" posts, by lame humour & endless drawn out ramblings punctuated with backhanded insults. lol

Ryans wayward footy analysis which is another great example of scatterbrained response :

1. If Des wanted Faumuina, I would suggest we would have been a good chance of attaining him;

What a lot of "ifs" and "maybes" and "I mights". And at the end of it Faumuina couldnt be placed at lock because he was signed elsewhere, which we were all well aware of.

Ryan, face it pal. You write a complete lot of cluster****. But dont confuse that with me taking things too seriously. How could anyone not laugh when your around.

yet i know he has spent a large part of the year there.

incorrect, Lyon hasn't played any 5/8th in 2006. They moved him to the centres all year to make way for Leon Pryce who they picked up in the offseason.

imo, if he can't outplay Pryce in that position then he wont do any good over here.

[quote author=Garts]
If I was Brad Pitt I would be banging Angelie Jolie, but I am not.

If I was Brad Pitt I'd be banging whoever I wanted....Angelie being just one of them
[/quote]

Agree, maybe just once a month!!!!

A prime example of Ryan Syndrome (RS) whereby he diverts attention away from his ill conceived \"off on a tangent\" posts, by lame humour & endless drawn out ramblings punctuated with backhanded insults. lol

Ryans wayward footy analysis which is another great example of scatterbrained response :

What a lot of \"ifs\" and \"maybes\" and \"I mights\". And at the end of it Faumuina couldnt be placed at lock because he was signed elsewhere, which we were all well aware of.

Ryan, face it pal. You write a complete lot of cluster****. But dont confuse that with me taking things too seriously. How could anyone not laugh when your around.

Ryan Syndrome (RS)? Come on mate – surely you can come up with something better, or more well thought out than that? I’m disappointed. Lame humour? Drawn Out Ramblings?…Jeez Jatz, I don’t know how to respond to your character analysis of me. I wouldn’t want to punctuate anything I write with backhanded insults –. LooooL. Just Gold. :lol2:

I almost felt like I was back in year three English class there Jatz with all your insistance that I use too many if’s, maybe’s and might’s – learning all my verbs and nouns again. Cheers for the lesson in grammar mate. I have taken note to re-phrase things to your satisfaction. Hahahahaha….

Cluster@#$%. Is that a backhanded insult? I can’t find the terminology in the dictionary, or a thesaurus? Maybe Fro can assist. Maybe I have spelled it wrong or something. Maybe it’s in your “special” dictionary. The same book you may not make any links with me saying that IF I was coach, Faumuina would be in my 07 team, meaning Matai would play wing, and Jamie in the centre’s, and the fact that this somehow has nothing to do with a thread saying Jamie Lyon – 5/8 or centre??? Hahahaha…I MUST just keep missing something.

I’m glad I give you a laugh when I’m around Jatz. It means a lot. I too look forward to your in depth hypothesis of character analysis of various posters. It is always very informative. I aspire to raise my standard to the high benchmark you set. I humbly bow at your prescence…LOL !pray:

Try and take it easy mate. I hear Manpon’s are on special at Coles. If you buy 2 boxes, you get two free… ;) ;) ;)

Hehehehehehehehe…
:D

[quote author=PJ]
[quote author=Garts]
If I was Brad Pitt I would be banging Angelie Jolie, but I am not.

If I was Brad Pitt I'd be banging whoever I wanted....Angelie being just one of them
[/quote]

Agree, maybe just once a month!!!!

[/quote]

If rumours of her zest for sex are true- I think I could fit her in twice a month :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4