• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lismore_fan

Bencher
A ****e performance yet again.

His aggression overtakes his ability.
I'm sure he'll be in the Match Report on his spear tackle, even if Ferris got the blame.

I'm sure his performances in the U/20s paved his way to First Grade but I haven't seen a good performance in fair tackles and hard forward running yet.

Are we still chasing his signature for renewal?

i wouldnt have him in the 1st side Rose and Robinson are better players. actually Rose should take the field and king or kite come off the bench.Rose is an impact player and was good enough for des to make the grandfinal but tooves thinks he knows better.

I'm actually hoping that the judiciary suspend Lussick I am that pissed off with seeing him picked every week on ****e form.

Give Cunningham a go, drop Lussick till get finds some form or whatever he is missing. Disappointing to see him so bad at the moment, still a fan though!!

not impressed with his 2012 form, Id love him to prove me wrong and put in solid back to back performances, but I don't see it happening.

I can't bring myself to bag him but something isn't right. I've said before he looks distracted and all these errors are a sign that his focus isn't where it should be.

You don't play first grade NRL at his age unless you have plenty of talent. However it takes more than just raw talent, you also need the application to execute the necessary skills. Right now he's not doing that,

I don't know if any of the coaches are telling him what he needs to do or if what they're telling him is not working. If it was up to me, I'd be saying the following;

Run straight and hard with the ball.
Make effective tackles- don't miss any
Chase hard on every kick

Above all just keep it simple.

Unfortunately it won't matter because he's going to be suspended for 2-3 weeks.

Lussick will be on of the top forwards in the game in 3 years.

Mark my words!

That said he hasn't been great this year but hardly as bad as some are making out.

Im not saying we have to throw the bank at him as we have bigger fish to fry, but whether it is with us or another club, he will kick on!

let me first say, that tackle was his fault. I really hope buhrer isnt made to sufffer because of it.

He has potential, but how much are willing to pay in the hope he becomes a force in the future.

mickqld said:
I'm actually hoping that the judiciary suspend Lussick I am that pissed off with seeing him picked every week on ****e form.

I am too to be honest.....I agree with many here in that (apart from the consistent fumbles) he is missing something essential to first grade....perhaps its composure.

He'll get suspended, but Tooves please don't let him straight back in.....make him earn his call up again cause something surely ain't right him getting picked every week in his form.

I too am disappointed with Lussick's performance this year. I always thought he would be a better back rower, running at the fringes like TREX plays. He used to play in that position in QLD Cup. But he has got very tall and big, so they have him as a prop. Maybe put him at no. 12 for a while (rotate him with Buhrer) and see if that works.

I think he is a little down on confidence and is trying to over compensate with the aggression, maybe choc and shoulders should get in his ears to control his agression.

I was hoping he could become the next Ian Roberts but he seems to be emerging as the next jason ryles. He has never played a decent game at prop in my opinion not even in lower grades. He was a much better wide running second rower and quite a workaholic in his toyota cup days and always hoped if he stayed with manly he would return to the backrow and avoid becoming a confused Adam Cuthbo style of player physically and mentally between to different forward roles.

Never been more happy for a player in my own team to face suspension. Hope he gets 20 weeks. Useless.

effnic said:
Never been more happy for a player in my own team to face suspension. Hope he gets 20 weeks. Useless.

I remember wishing that on Williamson and Bryant constantly, worst players to ever pull the maroon and white on, so very useless

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4