Lussick released!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep the more minutes Kapow gets the better. Not sure if he is carrying a bit of an injury at the moment though. He spent a lot of time behind the play with the trainer in the Raiders game and last week he didn't look his usual dynamic self. Not really hitting the line with any confidence.
He rolled his ankle early against the Titans but soldiered on. I expect a big response tomorrow.

I always thought Darcy would kick on at some stage and he never really did.....time has passed for him at Manly.

Kane Evans is another prop I thought would come good.....eh, cant pick em all

Did his (and his family's) property dealings with the Obeids ever get sorted out or still under investigation?

He played well for us and I was surprised that Barrett released him. Shame he originally left - sure could have used him in the 2013 GF towards the end of the game.
think that there were a couple of other issues in play at the time with Darcy in that he was trying to come back from an injury and was not being considered to be immediately included in the top 17 or so and with the other emerging or regular fit props available at the time. Think that his father also became involved with the matter as well to make things awkward with the coaching staff and think then he requested a release . [ although not completely certain ] Just like J W H , really a shame that he did not have a longer time at Manly , very mobile and rugged competitor and did well on his initial return for Manly and until injuries started to restrict his appearances .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7