Lussick let rip at Barrett before taking Toronto lifeline

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Are we missing a Fulton?
No he has caused a lot of the problems his 2 minute rebuild has set us back years. He sacked or at least didn't support Toovey,he recruited the Lussicks back he employed most of his family and I could go on but I won't.
The best player I have ever seen but he rode in promising a rebuild and has left a mess so no we are not missing a Fulton.

If this story is true it sounds like the inmates are running tge asylum and the coach/management has lost control! We sound like a shambles... i think the proof will be in tomorrow's pudding!
The proverbial front office and on field connection. I’m predicting another 50-0 spanking. Though I’m not sure which team.

One could think the puppet master behind all this is Greenturd, but surely he could not be so omniscient.

Are we missing a Fulton? And I don’t mean Scott?
Yuh...we don’t need Todd to root us around. Plenty of dills haunting the pre-fabricated corridors of power at Narrabeen - ZtH, Bare (until recently), Ferris, Teen dad Lussick, at least half the Fulton clan...

Oh welll we are in our 4th year from hell . Getting abit over it all to tell you the truth. If we play hard and get beat so be it we'll come good , but all the infighting thats been going on since 14 is taking its toll.

Feel the same Brad can’t remember being so disappointed with the club that I have supported for nearly 50 years. Not sure who to blame but sick of the bad news. Today’s sob story on the front page re Hastings is icing on the cake.

Interesting reading that at their team dinner on Thursday night that Hasting went along at the request of some team mates and Dce got out of his seat and embraced Jackson Hastings. Good to see and as Hastings said its over and basically wants to move on . Lets hope this was the catalyst for our bad form . Things will ease for me if we squash the slimy eels today , get a touch up and questions need to be asked and on goes the dramas.

Can "t really see what real grievances Darcy has to make a complaint about or be over dramatic . Apparently had a really good and committed off season preparation and was rewarded by being appointed captain of the i st grade first trial squad . Sustained an injury in the opening minutes , Marty , A F B , Lane and Perrrett then emerge as the i st 17 starting props or interchange and then he is naturally expected to regain and earn his i st grade spot from Black Town in his comeback . Apart from being a very capable local Manly junior , always hoped that he could manage a quality long term career with Manly , still has done some good things with the club but not the club;s or Barrett 's fault that he has experienced so many setbacks and injuries to restrict his opportunities as a starting prop .

If it’s true, surely Jason Lussick should be dismissed?

I get the impression that Barrett might be trying to ‘de-Fultonise’ the joint. More power to him, if that’s the case.

And let’s hope that Neil Bare never darkens the pre-fab corridors of Narrabeen again.
Interesting that the other son Joey was relegated to the bench in ISP before the late withdrawal of Loko and then promoted to 6.Could you imagine being a junior coach of kids if they had the lack of class to spray the coach and then got their daddy to do it to because they didn't get picked?Oh wait,some muppets do....

Feel the same Brad can’t remember being so disappointed with the club that I have supported for nearly 50 years. Not sure who to blame but sick of the bad news. Today’s sob story on the front page re Hastings is icing on the cake.

link please ?

Interesting reading that at their team dinner on Thursday night that Hasting went along at the request of some team mates and Dce got out of his seat and embraced Jackson Hastings. Good to see and as Hastings said its over and basically wants to move on . Lets hope this was the catalyst for our bad form . Things will ease for me if we squash the slimy eels today , get a touch up and questions need to be asked and on goes the dramas.

I bet this part of the story doesn't get highlighted anywhere else in the media or radio.

Heaven forbid they should report something positive....i'm surprised they even brought it up!

Good on DCE for doing that. Not many guys would put it behind them.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6