Lussick let rip at Barrett before taking Toronto lifeline

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just how it looks to have gone down to an outsider looking in.....Lussick gets told he will not be re-signed to a new contract and can look elsewhere,if he can get something for this season then to take it.Lussick has organized a deal with Toronto and comes back in ISP.The club gets a couple of injuries in the forwards and decides that they can't allow him to go,Lussick gets ticked and goes missing for a couple of weeks.The club is not budging and he and his dad decide to pull a stunt that is pretty much instant dismissal for insubordination in any workplace.They confront Barrett and create a scene that cannot be overlooked or forgiven and he is given his wish to go.I don't know if this is what happened but I think both parties have handled this poorly to say the least.I say adios Darcy,the club will move on(don't know if supporters will for a while...).

What about good on Hastings for showing up. Seems he has shown the courage in this instance. But yes, DCE deserves kudos for the symbolic show of compassion for Jacko in front of the squad

Agree with that too.

It would've been tough for both.

DCE getting out of his chair to make the move to him would've relieved the tension in the whole room.

Maybe they will start with a clean slate and things may be for the better from now on.

It still may not save Hastings but the situation seems to have become a little better after that dinner.

So Darcy farted on Barrett, is that the headline?
giphy.gif

Wasn’t Nu Brown the first player to get Dean Pay angry enough to drop him from the top squad in the off season??
Going by the reports at the time, he was dropped from the top squad at his new club for being a lazy trainer and too cocky and ill-disciplined.
Pretty sure he was the player who notoriously tried to charge up his mobile phone by heating it in a microwave oven.
Pass.

To be fair, our off field dramas are well and truly overshadowing any on field results at the moment.

True, but what we don't actually know if what is being reported is close to accurate, or mountain out of a molehill stuff. Remember how we were going to be stripped of our premierships because of our involvement with Dank ? And all those matches that we fixed ? Or how Matai had his phone confiscated at the airport ? The list could go on and on

These days I don't really give a stuff about the off field crap and don't comment much on it because all i really care about is the 80mins each week inside the white lines

the white lines

Don't go mentioning white lines, all we need is someone at News Ltd to see that quote and all of a sudden Manly players will be the biggest dealers and users in the Sydney area.
So far that is one of the only things we haven't been accused of.

"The Lussicks believed Darcy being dropped to reserve grade was a ploy to move the former Parramatta prop on from his lucrative deal to free up space under the salary cap." ... the rest of the rugby league world knows it was because Darcy dropped too much ball and gave away too many penalties

Toovey must be laughing at this. The culture has gone and Barrett has no skills to pull this together. DCE being the captain Getting fined where are his leadership skills?
Ummm so what exactly has DCE been fined for? Checking out the talent at the strippers in Happyrocks?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8