Lussick let rip at Barrett before taking Toronto lifeline

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mitch

Bencher
Manly are eyeing off Canterbury utility Fa’amanu Brown to ensure they never have to select Jackson Hastings in first grade again as details emerge of another heated blow up involving a player the club sought to move on.

Fairfax Media revealed that Daly Cherry-Evans was facing sanctions for his role in a series of incidents with Hastings, with the club confirming on Saturday they had slapped their skipper with a $10,000 fine. Cherry-Evans escaped a suspension and will take his place against Parramatta at ANZ Stadium on Sunday, while Hastings was banished to the Manly's feeder team, the Blacktown Workers who took on Wyong at Berkeley Oval on Saturday.

The altercation between Hastings and Cherry-Evans has dominated headlines this week, but it is not the only issue involving a player the club wanted to squeeze out. Fairfax Media can reveal prop Darcy Lussick had a furious row with Trent Barrett about the coach’s decision not to pick him in first grade.

Con’t..
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/lu...-taking-toronto-lifeline-20180421-p4zaxr.html

As soon as I see that poor excuse for a journos name at the head of a column I become suspicious of its accuracy.
Remembering he was the jub who wrote that dessie had re signed with Manly the very day he left.
Nonetheless I was of the belief that even if we release players we are still responsible for the majority of their contract payments I.e. big head Myles.
So what is the benefit of releasing them if we've still got to pay them?
We would only be able to replace them with like for like players.
And then have to pay them too.
F*cked if I know.

The only thing any of us know for sure ?

We are never going to get the whole story.
What do they say ?
There are 3 sides to every argument.....mine, yours and the truth.

I've given up trying to work it out. Just beat the Slime.....please !

If this story is true it sounds like the inmates are running tge asylum and the coach/management has lost control! We sound like a shambles... i think the proof will be in tomorrow's pudding!

If it’s true, surely Jason Lussick should be dismissed?

I get the impression that Barrett might be trying to ‘de-Fultonise’ the joint. More power to him, if that’s the case.

And let’s hope that Neil Bare never darkens the pre-fab corridors of Narrabeen again.

At least it's all a bit of a distraction from the salary cap drama. You know we might just scrape through all of this fairly unscathed.;)

giphy.gif

One could think the puppet master behind all this is Greenturd, but surely he could not be so omniscient.

Are we missing a Fulton? And I don’t mean Scott?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8