lussick info

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Happy that Chiefy is back. I can stop hating on CRyan.

Rather than hating on me, why don't you attempt to be an adult, and add some value to what used to be an invigorating discussion forum?

Honestly, you have just admitted your ignorance to everyone, and you now have no cause to whinge, complain or comment when people respond to you in kind.

"Happy that Chiefy is back. I can stop hating on CRyan" - siiiiiiigh - this here fellow posters, is why a quality, respectful, adult conversation can no longer be held in these types of avenues.

Wombat, grow up, learn some respect - not only for others, but start with yourself - your embarrassing yourself with these types of idiotic comments.

Last edited:
When they were first on the scene the nwo was amazing...but wcw (much like most things ) ruined them

I feel like I have spoken too much...
hbk is why dx where awesome hhh like no way overated. Scott hall wrestled one good match.

hbk is why dx where awesome hhh like no way overated. Scott hall wrestled one good match.

More than just the ladder match - if you have the wwe network it is worth looking through some of the old nitros (before the nwo got too big etc) but agree hbk was amazing...not sold on HHH but that is for another thread!

More than just the ladder match - if you have the wwe network it is worth looking through some of the old nitros (before the nwo got too big etc) but agree hbk was amazing...not sold on HHH but that is for another thread!
don't want to derail whole thread but the wwe needs another faction ala these 2 discussed. Maybe a Rollins back flip turning back on authority (who are downright boring ) reforming shield.

The authority is well past it used by date (the whole sting angle really did not go anywhere)

As for derailing the thread that is what this place is all about

Ok, if we are going to talk wrestling......now we're in 'my back yard' ;)

The nWo were good for their first year, but like everything in WCW they became over done and stale. When he bought WCW, Vince McMahon tried to keep them alive but quickly realised they had run their course. Now they only come out on nights when the oldies are given a run.

As much as I'm no fan of HBK, Shawn Michaels was the heart of DX and to me HHH is overrated. Yes he is one of WWE's biggest stars, but he doesn't actually draw a crowd, its those he has been put with over the years (HBK, Stone Cold & The Undertaker) who draw a crowd. And like a lot of others I don't think HHH would have won so many championships in the WWE if he hadn't married Vince's only daughter.

Ok, if we are going to talk wrestling......now we're in 'my back yard' ;)

The nWo were good for their first year, but like everything in WCW they became over done and stale. When he bought WCW, Vince McMahon tried to keep them alive but quickly realised they had run their course. Now they only come out on nights when the oldies are given a run.

As much as I'm no fan of HBK, Shawn Michaels was the heart of DX and to me HHH is overrated. Yes he is one of WWE's biggest stars, but he doesn't actually draw a crowd, its those he has been put with over the years (HBK, Stone Cold & The Undertaker) who draw a crowd. And like a lot of others I don't think HHH would have won so many championships in the WWE if he hadn't married Vince's only daughter.

Hmmmph! Wrestling.
HHH, Stone Cold and The Undertaker aren't going to help you in an apocalypse!
Sardines on the other hand, are very useful. And high in protein.
:D

Agree boys, Rollins I can see turning again the whole authority is boring just like hhh. Rollins to me is the it guy IMO is hbk all over again.
I like Owens also from nxt he brings that hardcore factor, I really had bad taste in the mouth after the wrestlemania sting match and they way he is simply not being used there was massive feel good factor.
Cena to me has to turn heel soon, hogan did it changed his career while they continue to please mums, dads and 10 year olds this would blow the roof off if he did this.

No way cena will turn heel - did you see him with the cancer kid the other week? (Although i would love it - his open challenge is far better than watching Kane or big show each week)

Rather than hating on me, why don't you attempt to be an adult, and add some value to what used to be an invigorating discussion forum?

Honestly, you have just admitted your ignorance to everyone, and you now have no cause to whinge, complain or comment when people respond to you in kind.

"Happy that Chiefy is back. I can stop hating on CRyan" - siiiiiiigh - this here fellow posters, is why a quality, respectful, adult conversation can no longer be held in these types of avenues.

Wombat, grow up, learn some respect - not only for others, but start with yourself - your embarrassing yourself with these types of idiotic comments.
Stop telling me what to do you verbose, self important over opinionated wanker.

Stop telling me what to do you verbose, self important over opinionated wanker.

Classy, respectful, thoughtful as ever Wombat.

I SUGGESTED you tone down your abusive, vitriolic, angry, angry posts. I never told you to do anything. You yourself admitted you purposely hate on people (aiming to get a rise out of them), so I suggest you don't try and play a victim. You'll see many agreed with me in that post.

Your rage filled explosive reply, says to me you care little for an open, respectful, mutually enjoyable Sea Eagles forum.

Your replies and name calling doesn't upset me, nor does it anger me, because I grew out of that when I became a teenager.

Would we be having this discussion if you didn't advertise you hate on me and others?

I also have no idea why @manlyfan76 advocates and supports this either?

Dan created this site many years ago based on the premise of mutual respect, and open mindedness.

People have just regressed that culture with hatred and name calling (over an internet forum), then others support that and agree with it.....sorry, i don't get it.

No way cena will turn heel - did you see him with the cancer kid the other week? (Although i would love it - his open challenge is far better than watching Kane or big show each week)
Cena is totally awful
He was fun for a year or 2 though but he's more boring than the divas division, but he's ok every now and then, like the divas with Paige

imagesQGQ8T049.jpg
imagesQGQ8T049.jpg

WE MAY DISAGREE WITH OUR MAROON AND WHITE BROTHERS BUT WE SHOULD NEVER HATE EACH OTHER . WE ARE MANLY SUPPORTERS AND WE SHOULD ALL BE PROUD OF EACH OTHER AND OUR MIGHTY CLUB !!!
imagesQGQ8T049.jpg

Well said mate. A little respect, community and togetherness and this place would be a great place to vent and discuss our team.
Any one that has been on this site long enough would know that you are a passionate supporter of our great club and that you always wear your heart on your sleave Ryan . Have a great day mate

Cena is totally awful
He was fun for a year or 2 though but he's more boring than the divas division, but he's ok every now and then, like the divas with Paige

When he is not in the main event scene I do not mind it (his matches with Owens were amazing)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6