lussick info

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am willing for them to give him another shot . Yer he gives away penalties but he is tougher then what we have at the moment . Myles and Co will level head him . He ironed out Lawrence in round 1 and with the right influence around him he might surprise us . He couldn't be any more worse then watmough with his stupid brain explosions. Imo.

He will play well for us. He went to parra after four games and was expected to be an enforcer. Cut him some slack. Treb J Sao lussick Myles starling Lawrence. Mateo good front row options next year.

People have a go at me for being negative, yet claim:

1. Every non Manly acquisition is crap, as too any non Manly player;

2. Every non Manly coach is crap, and could NEVER amount to anything;

3. Anyone criticizing Manly's last placed position should go support another club.

FMD, it's like herding cats with you people (or some of).

Just never happy. Lussick wpuld come in as maybe our best or second best YOUNG prop. Give him at least a chance FFS.

No one should be feeling negative after tonight ,that was a great win.
What a way to start the weekend ,Ive been missing this feeling..
Lets stay positive & build from here ,
If we keep showing heart ,toughness & confidence like last night ,We will not be taking the spoon & could even make a push for the eight..

People have a go at me for being negative, yet claim:

1. Every non Manly acquisition is crap, as too any non Manly player;

2. Every non Manly coach is crap, and could NEVER amount to anything;

3. Anyone criticizing Manly's last placed position should go support another club.

FMD, it's like herding cats with you people (or some of).

Just never happy. Lussick wpuld come in as maybe our best or second best YOUNG prop. Give him at least a chance FFS.
I damn concur

It was a good win but once again showed that we are a 75 minute team.

First we couldn't find someone to kick goals but thankfully Bargearse looks the goods. But it did take till round 15 to sort that disaster out. So I'm guessing we won't play out a solid 80 minutes until some time next year.

And @Ryan i think all any of us want is guys that put in for the full 80 and can do it week after week. I do t care who those guys are and whether or not the coach has played for us. Just best people for the job who want to be here. That's all.

It was a good win but once again showed that we are a 75 minute team.

First we couldn't find someone to kick goals but thankfully Bargearse looks the goods. But it did take till round 15 to sort that disaster out. So I'm guessing we won't play out a solid 80 minutes until some time next year.

And @Ryan i think all any of us want is guys that put in for the full 80 and can do it week after week. I do t care who those guys are and whether or not the coach has played for us. Just best people for the job who want to be here. That's all.

Good points mate. But i also dont think you can blame that last 10-15 minutes on us. That rake out from The Tigers was complete crap...i was at a bar in Katoomba, and raged so hard, i yelled at a bouncer to stop walking in front of the television hahahah.

Also there were a few very dodgy penalties to help get them out of their own end. One i couldn't even see the reason. I was steaming.

I was the most anti social bloke in those last 15. My mate said i looked like a relative had died! Hahahah

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6