Lussick back this week.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tough one. If Darcy is fit (and a wrist injury shouldn't hurt his fitness too much), he's a starting spot at almost every club.

I've come around to @Woodsie 's way of thinking when it comes to Taupau in the middle.

But you HAVE to rewards Brenton Lawrence's performances, and not drop him.

Backrow wise, they are all doing such a great job.

That means for mine, as others have alluded to, that unfortunately makes Hastings surplus to requirement. My bench goes:

14. Lewis Brown
15. Darcy Lussick
16. Nate Myles
17. Addin Fonua-Blake

And on present form, holy HECK that's a bench !!

The team is rolling on a few wins, and we've managed to keep the team basically the same each week.

Lussick was outstanding for us last season, and surely deserves a position in the squad. I saw in the injury ward that he is due back this week.

I'm guessing at this point that he will start in NSW Cup and gain match fitness, however when his return to first grade arrives where does he play and who drops out of the side?

I would have to think either Brown, Hastings or Lawrence.

I'm a big Darcey fan but he's gotta go to Blacktown.
Don't change a team on a roll.

why does everyone seem to like myles all of a sudden? He hasnt done **** all for the team this year. Apparently hes been playing good passed 2 games, thats a load of bull****.

You obviously haven't been watching the game or the player stats for past 3 games... I have been critical in the past but his stats (for a reserve) are very promising and he is doing the workload.

Roosters - 99 mtrs 23 tackles - 9 hit ups
Bulldogs - 123 mtres - 17 tackles - 11hit ups
Cowboys - 97 mtrs - 23 tackles - 8 hit ups

Based on fact and not opinion - you have to keep him

He in the 17. And as much as i like bj he ran only 60 metres v chooks. Darcy gets his starting spot back eventually.
Marty starts up front and moves to edge so we rotate 5 props.
I say nate and addin on, frank replaced by marty and darcy on for one of props. It going to be juggling act i hope it does not mess with devlopement of siro and frank.
Saints very strong up middle need to match them

Why Brown? He's the cover for Api. Not getting much game time, but not stuffing up when on. Hammered Klemmer last week, JWH this week, 10 mins of enthusiasm.

Darcy in for Hastings, who didn't get on.
brown also gave a crucial penalty away which was completely uncalled for when the game was on the line at 12 all in last 10 mins...
brown out for sure. however, it won't happen. hastings out and winterstein / lawrence (hopefully not) to bench

I wouldn't be starting Lussick first game back. We can afford to ease him in, as we haven't been utilizing our bench with Hastings only playing 15 minutes the last 2 weeks anyway.

Marty has to stay in the middle and has to start. He owns the middle when he's on. When he is out wider he loses intensity and his work rate drops.
I like BJ and Marty starting together. It has worked well the past few weeks.
Brown can cover more positions than Hastings, so he retains his position. Hastings drops out for Lussick.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8