Lussick back this week.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Why Brown? He's the cover for Api. Not getting much game time, but not stuffing up when on. Hammered Klemmer last week, JWH this week, 10 mins of enthusiasm.

Darcy in for Hastings, who didn't get on.
I prefer hastings as a utility, but even if Darcy takes the place of someone different we are still sitting pretty.

Head to head with Vaughan, starch will be needed!
Yeah indeed. Be interesting if they give him a bit of swish like klemmer last week and now Hargreaves.
They seem to single out the enforcer and dump a bit of trash on him.
And it's working a treat.

Lussick to the bench till match fit. Then bench of Myles, AFB, Lawrence and a utility.

Dont think that is enough game time at only 32 minutes each for the 5 props. Maybe for Lussicks first week or 2.

Marty to the back row once Lussick is ready to start, Frankenstein to the bench and brown or hastings to drop off.

An alternative is to rest Jake with Marty for a period, then we could get enough game time out of Marty, Jake, BJ, Lussick, Myles and AFB.

good dilemma to have

Yeah indeed. Be interesting if they give him a bit of swish like klemmer last week and now Hargreaves.
They seem to single out the enforcer and dump a bit of trash on him.
And it's working a treat.
Vaughan seems to have half a brain unlike those other two meatheads so will be interesting as Vaughan is a footballer first and not trying to be the tough guy

If I was picking the side then Brown would be making way for Darcy, we don't need two utilities and I think Cletus provides better cover. But it wouldn't surprise to see Frankenstein making way for him.

Why Brown? He's the cover for Api. Not getting much game time, but not stuffing up when on. Hammered Klemmer last week, JWH this week, 10 mins of enthusiasm.

Darcy in for Hastings, who didn't get on.
He held JWH down as soon as he came on and gave away a penalty. Think Lussick will be a huge addition, pack will be unstoppable

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8