Lussick back this week.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Saints have a strong pack and we will need to control them in the middle...

I think Lussick should be on the bench to replace Hastings. Let's not kid ourselves, Brown is going nowhere.

The bench is where we can beat Saints because after Packer and Vaughan go off, they have nothing.

Home ground advantage, 45 Hours extra recovery time, Dugan out, Lussick in??.

Should be a pretty healthy crowd after our recent form (14,000+).

I would prefer Darcy in for brown but I think Hastings gets the chop. Ttent seems to be very loyal tho and after 3 wins it wouldn't surprise if Darcy goes around out west this week

I am sure that Lussick will be brought straight back in if he has 100% recovered. Even if he only gets two × 10 minute stints.

Maria milked that big time grabbing both frankenstein and Brown. i thought the ref was the only one stupid enough to fall for it.
I don't know Fluffy, I thought it was going to be a penalty at the time. I was yelling at the TV to get off him as we know how the refs respond to situations like that and Brown should have known better. He comes on and straight away hands them momentum which was a bit of a brain snap.

I'm glad we are tough enough now to withstand the momentum shifts; however, we don't need to be giving away those penalties. We don't get much leeway with the OPSM wizards.

I wouldn't be starting Lussick first game back. We can afford to ease him in, as we haven't been utilizing our bench with Hastings only playing 15 minutes the last 2 weeks anyway.

Marty has to stay in the middle and has to start. He owns the middle when he's on. When he is out wider he loses intensity and his work rate drops.
I like BJ and Marty starting together. It has worked well the past few weeks.
Brown can cover more positions than Hastings, so he retains his position. Hastings drops out for Lussick.
I disagree that Brown can cover more positions - I believe the opposite is true. Brown can effectively cover 2nd row and hooker - that's it. Hastings can effectively cover 7, 6, 9, 1 and the centres.

When the tackled player has his arm aver the top of the neck of the tackler it should be play on

I disagree that Brown can cover more positions - I believe the opposite is true. Brown can effectively cover 2nd row and hooker - that's it. Hastings can effectively cover 7, 6, 9, 1 and the centres.
Brown can cover at center too.

He can, but not effectively. If we didn't have Hastings then Brown would suffice as the utility; however, Hastings has so much more to offer. Not to mention a very good kicking game and a great goal kicker.

It doesn't really matter though, as I think it's clear that Hastings will drop off. As long as we keep performing and make the semis then I'm all good :)

Although not well, look how many tries he caused against us in our panthers clash last year (rd 26). And that's still less positions. We have Taupau who can cover second-row, lock mid game if needed, Hastings can cover hooker, 5/8, halfback, centres, fullback if needed and we have plenty of props on the bench

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8