Lurker reporting nene and Thompson on the move

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I see you all are keen on Thompson and it seems the noise is getting louder.. now there is news nene Macdonald is going to leave.. I think he's a great player and Imo is much better than uate and can catch all day.. He makes good meters has a nice offload and is a handful. should manly make a play for him? I bet parra will be going after him too replace semi radradgoon..
thoughts?
if your gonna ask about uate he can battle it out with nene

I love Uate, runs 100kms an hour out of our end and had a much much better year under the high ball. Absolutely no need to replace him with anyone at this stage, especially not with another plodder like nene, who is strong and that's it imo.

Joel Thompson though :call:

Uate was a bit flat at the end of the season. Starting dropping a few too many high balls and also bombed a try which would've gone a long way towards getting Manly the win in the semi.

I'm more than happy to give him another year though, because for the most part he was great. 2018 is make or break career wise for Uate though.

Nane McDonald is a dead ringer for Jorge

Solidly built player who runs lots of metres.

May be taller than Jorge but can't catch anything to save his life.

Uate was a bit flat at the end of the season. Starting dropping a few too many high balls and also bombed a try which would've gone a long way towards getting Manly the win in the semi.

I'm more than happy to give him another year though, because for the most part he was great. 2018 is make or break career wise for Uate though.
yeah people think he was so good. He really wasn't. Some games he played really well but nowhere near his best end of year he killed us

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4