Luke O'Donnell

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Luke O'Donnell

I notice that Weidler had him coming to manly on the footy show last night.

Hopefully this time he is on the mark

Luke O'Donnell

Do you mean to say they talked about Football on the Footy show?

Weidler's info is the kiss of death.

Luke O'Donnell

I will believe it when another reputable source like rebecca Wilson confirms it in sunday's paper.

Luke O'Donnell

Weidler on Manly:-

Stephenson to Bulldogs;
Terry Hill disliked by players, who are thinking of leaving;
Lyon definitely back to Parramatta;
Travis Burns going to The Gold Coast Titans.

Like Mata said - the bloke is the kiss of death.

Honestly - you'd think at least 50% of what a reporter writes should be true.

Luke O'Donnell

he also DIDNT mention us when talking about OMeley, so that probably means we wont get LOD but get MOM lol

Luke O'Donnell

Andrew Johns wasn't on the show so the time you'd usually see his brother sucking him off had to be filled with something.

Luke O'Donnell

Danny Weidler has actually put me off watching Channel 9 news anymore. His RL reports are so biased towards himself and Ch 9 that it's driving me nuts. When the Tahu news came out, he must have mentioned in his report that it was Ch 9 that broke the news about 5 times. Can't stand the bloke. I enjoy getting RL rumours/gossip/news as much as the next bloke, but not when its this pinhead dishing it out.

Luke O'Donnell

Danny Weidler has actually put me off watching Channel 9 news anymore. His RL reports are so biased towards himself and Ch 9 that it's driving me nuts. When the Tahu news came out, he must have mentioned in his report that it was Ch 9 that broke the news about 5 times. Can't stand the bloke. I enjoy getting RL rumours/gossip/news as much as the next bloke, but not when its this pinhead dishing it out.

Couldn't agree more the guy is a tosser

Luke O'Donnell

How did he get on TV with a head like that and a speech impediment?

Same reason Willo gets picked every week - incrimating photos.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4