Loz sacked

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Geoff Toovey, would love to see you get the gig mate! You are the classy hard nut that NSW desperately needs
G'day all,Geoff Toovey is the classy hard nut that our club desperately needs.No shot at Barrett,but Toovey is precisely the sort of bloke who should have a major role in our club and those responsible for running him out should hang their heads in shame.Fat chance though.
cheers mike

Do they discuss the point of difference that he would bring to Manly - I really do not see what Loz brings that Baz doesn't have :think:
From what I have heard they just seem to be surprised at the rumour as much as we are
untitled.png

I'd be interested to see how Daley goes as a club coach. NSW's problems seem to be far more systemic. Daley might actually go alright if he were coaching a club side. I hope none of these rumours are true, but it's interesting all the same.

Tooves, Hasler or Fittler would all be decent choices for NSW, but they need to fix up their absolutely bat $#@$ crazy selections before they're ever going to win another series. If Pearce gets another year in the 7 it will be another loss.

No real desire for Loz but don't forget Bellamy failed at Origin.
And, on the upside, we have a nickname ready if he fails: Lozer!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8