Loz sacked

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Could turn out to be a plum gig. With the QLD big 4 set to retire, the new NSW coach may become a legend .... give it to 2v.

Big plums are required,
giphy.gif
doubt.

I'd love to see Joey at the helm! Back up option would be tooves.
I could see Joey having a positive effect at that level. He's the only option that has an aura around current players. Not saying anyone else would be disrespected but Joey wouldn't take any s**t from guys like Fifita, Fergo, Dugan.. (hopefully those last 2 have played their last Origin anyway)
It sounds crazy giving Joey such a responsibility but I also think it would be the best way for him to give back to the game and it could inspire him to clean up his act a bit. He has the blues equivalent of a mal meninga aura in addition to a very analytical coaching brain. This will probably collect a lot of disagreements but it's my silly opinion and that's all.. : )

Dez would be great as the next Coach :nod:

His intesity can inspire the Blues and his crazy will keep them on their toes :p
From my comfortable distance it looks like Des might benefit from a season away from coaching. Refresh, regain his edge and enthusiasm.

However with the money on offer to elite coaches that probably has zero chance of occurring, particularly as Des is known to be somewhat attracted to coin.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8