Loyalty a 2 way street??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wolfie obviously loves the Team sport environment, as he truly suffers in great pain for it each season. This week is the anniversary of his breaking his neck attempting to score for Manly.:angel:

On another post, someone indicated that Hugh Jackman's wife, Debra has sourced Third Party Agreements to keep Wolfie and Killer.
So it would only cost the Club the $50k as far as the Salary Cap went, to keep him on the books - I think that is the minimum a Club has to count for a Player - someone else could correct this.

So it would not disadvantage Manly greatly to keep the Team together and the Fans happy.
The combination Wolfie has with Killer is well established in spite of just 65 games together, with Wolfie scoring 45 tries. He is in fact our leading tryscorer on 12, inspite of only being able to play for 16 games.

Wolfie has got many strings to his bow and has had a number of small acting roles in the Manly area. Maybe, Hugh can get him into his next career as an actor/singer:idea: He has also done quite a few international Brand modeling assignments in the off season (beard not loved by the US:p).

The so called option people talk about is his right to activate, if it is true. In any employment in Oz, we are all covered by Workers Compensation, so begrudging Wolfie taking up an aspect of a negotiated deal, that both Parties had agreed to, baffels me:mad:

I wish him the very best in any endeavour, as his irrepresible, happy self expression is a joy to watch:heart:

Well wishes via:
http://www.facebook.com/davidwolfmanwilliams

Wolfie obviously loves the Team sport environment, as he truly suffers in great pain for it each season. This week is the anniversary of his breaking his neck attempting to score for Manly.:angel:

On another post, someone indicated that Hugh Jackman's wife, Debra has sourced Third Party Agreements to keep Wolfie and Killer.
So it would only cost the Club the $50k as far as the Salary Cap went, to keep him on the books - I think that is the minimum a Club has to count for a Player - someone else could correct this.

So it would not disadvantage Manly greatly to keep the Team together and the Fans happy.
The combination Wolfie has with Killer is well established in spite of just 65 games together, with Wolfie scoring 45 tries. He is in fact our leading tryscorer on 12, inspite of only being able to play for 16 games.

Wolfie has got many strings to his bow and has had a number of small acting roles in the Manly area. Maybe, Hugh can get him into his next career as an actor/singer:idea: He has also done quite a few international Brand modeling assignments in the off season (beard not loved by the US:p).

The so called option people talk about is his right to activate, if it is true. In any employment in Oz, we are all covered by Workers Compensation, so begrudging Wolfie taking up an aspect of a negotiated deal, that both Parties had agreed to, baffels me:mad:

I wish him the very best in any endeavour, as his irrepresible, happy self expression is a joy to watch:heart:

Well wishes via:
http://www.facebook.com/davidwolfmanwilliams

My take is Wolfman obviously had a option on current money so he was hoping to get a new deal on the new money that will be flowing thru the game now

My take is Wolfman obviously had a option on current money so he was hoping to get a new deal on the new money that will be flowing thru the game now

This was from the Tele i think it was. Just stole a bit out of the whole article.

There were plenty of concerns over Williams having not signed a new deal, but sources confirmed he had an option for 2013 which he will immediately take up.

Any player injured in the course of duty gets his rehab paid for and managed by the club. He deserves his contract option and hope he is back after 6 months.

Any player injured in the course of duty gets his rehab paid for and managed by the club. He deserves his contract option and hope he is back after 6 months.

Thankfully, if it's a six month injury, he may be right to go next season. So he will miss minimum games. However, he's no Brett Stewart. Another long term injury for Wolfie and 2013 may be his last season at the Sea Eagles.

Thankfully, if it's a six month injury, he may be right to go next season. So he will miss minimum games. However, he's no Brett Stewart. Another long term injury for Wolfie and 2013 may be his last season at the Sea Eagles.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4