• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Lost - several voices. Rumoured to have been last heard on the hill near the JM stand yesterday. Would the finder please return as will be reconditioned in the next few days! :lie: :lie: :lie: Manly :clap: :clap: :clap:

I was yelling like I was as drunk as wheel!

How Wheel and MB got home last night is a real mystery???? :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Are their better halves speaking to them and how are the heads. 8| 8| 8| 8|

Sounds like it's better my boys were present for the Cowboys game.

I heard you blokes starting the Manly chant just before the Hicks try.

Dan has a very distinctive voice.

I'd love to know who the huge voice that starts all the chants that you can hear on TV belongs to.

Sounds like it's better my boys were present for the Cowboys game.

I heard you blokes starting the Manly chant just before the Hicks try.

Dan has a very distinctive voice.

The sound guys were hovering on our side a fair bit, thats probably why you heard us. My voice wasn't that loud was it?

How Wheel and MB got home last night is a real mystery???? :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Are their better halves speaking to them and how are the heads. 8| 8| 8| 8|
I must have the most understanding better half. Picked me up from the club, fed me a steak with all the trimmings, fetched me extra beer and tucked me in. I woke up at 3.30 am dry as a Wayne Bennett joke, hit the tiles and then watched the game. Had worse Mondays! :D :drunk:

I'd love to know who the huge voice that starts all the chants that you can hear on TV belongs to.

If it is started down our end of the field then you can garuntee it is Wheel or I starting it. We usually start the chants together or let the guys know we are starting it.

I got in the car with my mate afterwards and he said "**** your a loud bastard at the footy" But I dont it is I who you hear on the TV. Matabele will know if its one of us, he knows our voices and sees all the tv games, he claims he heard us yesterday though

My dad has a very loud voice as well. He often drowns out opposition supporters

I'm 95% certain it was Dan - and it was a depp, gutteral masculine voice, in answer to Wheel's question.

Dan has a slighlty aristocratic way of saying Manleeee. It is quite distinctive.

I am rather happy that I could be heard on TV, shows how much chanting we do and how loud we are. No wonder everyoneon the hill turns around and looks at us when we start up!.

I cant wait for the Warriors game now. I am half considering the drive to Toyota park as well!

Mata has a voice that would wake the dead. We should fly him down each home game. On second thought, maybe not. :lol2: :lol2:
This is a very bad thing to have when you are serenading Cowboys fans with 3 minutes to go in a match.

"It's a long way back to Townsville, it's a long way, go home"

I know!, and just because we reside in the JT stand doesn't mean we dont lose our voices either, I am still croaky today. I thought the crowd involvement yesterday was sensational.

Early on it was quiet but we did our best.

Just watched the replay - you can definatly hear dan i think and about 10mins in the second i think its me leading the way.

Maybe we need the AE boys strategically placed around the ground to lead all of them

lol cant believe I was that loud!

Man we should sit with you guys right in the cauldron for the last game we would be a loud and mighty force.

How about it guys lets travel down to the dark side with Fluffy and co?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2