London Olympics

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fluffy said:
didnt think me competed in the hoops and ribbon part, thought they did the rings and parallel bars

Hurh hurh, talking about the Basketball.

Shocking swim in the mens 4x100m relay, great to see France get the gold though, Lochte really mailed it in in that last 100m. Hadley & Wilson means watching everything on mute though, not only are they incredibly annoying but they have no idea what they're talking about (more so Wilson than Hadley).

Fluffy said:
didnt think me competed in the hoops and ribbon part, thought they did the rings and parallel bars

Hurh hurh, talking about the Basketball.

Shocking swim in the mens 4x100m relay, great to see France get the gold though, Lochte really mailed it in in that last 100m. Hadley & Wilson means watching everything on mute though, not only are they incredibly annoying but they have no idea what they're talking about (more so Wilson than Hadley).

Would love to see some football on free to air (team GB anyone??)

For those without pay nine are doing an ordinary job. Yesterday afternoon there were no repeats / highlights..even on go

Would love to see some football on free to air (team GB anyone??)

For those without pay nine are doing an ordinary job. Yesterday afternoon there were no repeats / highlights..even on go

Kiwi Eagle said:
Love the Olympics but the time zone for these ones is a bit of an arsehole !! Watched a bit of the Hockey last night, wasn't too hard on the eyes ;) A bit of swimming and rowing thrown in as well

On looks,the kiwi girls hockey are in the hunt for gold.

Very surprised so many sorts in a NZ womens hockey team lol

Kiwi Eagle said:
Love the Olympics but the time zone for these ones is a bit of an arsehole !! Watched a bit of the Hockey last night, wasn't too hard on the eyes ;) A bit of swimming and rowing thrown in as well

On looks,the kiwi girls hockey are in the hunt for gold.

Very surprised so many sorts in a NZ womens hockey team lol

I thought the Netherlands team looked good in hockey. One of the best sports to watch.
The women's gold medal in archery was incredibly close and initially in the pouring rain was terrific for their concentration.
And I'm loving the women's beach volleyball.

I thought the Netherlands team looked good in hockey. One of the best sports to watch.
The women's gold medal in archery was incredibly close and initially in the pouring rain was terrific for their concentration.
And I'm loving the women's beach volleyball.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2