London Olympics

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Thought maybe we needed a thread to discuss all things Olympiad.

I'll start off by saying, sucked in Team GB for losing out in cycling road race and then whinging because no other country helped you out. LOL. I like Cavendish, but toughen up Princess, Australia aren't going to go out of their way to help the Poms in any sport. Not sure on what a proven drug cheat winning the race says about that sport in general though.

Good on Aussie girls 4 x 100m relay team, started out swimming campaign off on the right foot.

Thought maybe we needed a thread to discuss all things Olympiad.

I'll start off by saying, sucked in Team GB for losing out in cycling road race and then whinging because no other country helped you out. LOL. I like Cavendish, but toughen up Princess, Australia aren't going to go out of their way to help the Poms in any sport. Not sure on what a proven drug cheat winning the race says about that sport in general though.

Good on Aussie girls 4 x 100m relay team, started out swimming campaign off on the right foot.

The Opening Ceremony was a bit wierd but overall it was fantastic and 9/10. The Aussie team looked like prats throwing stuff around.

I turned into a couch potato 4 years ago and now it is on 8 channels. Help, I need a loo break.

The Opening Ceremony was a bit wierd but overall it was fantastic and 9/10. The Aussie team looked like prats throwing stuff around.

I turned into a couch potato 4 years ago and now it is on 8 channels. Help, I need a loo break.

ManlyBacker said:

Keep your empty beer bottles handy

ManlyBacker said:

Keep your empty beer bottles handy

Worst swimming commentary ever! Motor Mouth Hadley and Bec Dogface Wilson.

Won't be watching much swimming

I assume that all the main swimming events will be on Nein. You can listen to Rabby instead.

I assume that all the main swimming events will be on Nein. You can listen to Rabby instead.

With 8 channels to flick through,Foxtel is far better than Nein and they're plethora of ads.
Badminton!! Now thats a funny sport.

Really looking forward to the skeet/trap.

With 8 channels to flick through,Foxtel is far better than Nein and they're plethora of ads.
Badminton!! Now thats a funny sport.

Really looking forward to the skeet/trap.

Hoops have been frustrating to watch so far, referring is overly conservative & they're not letting the teams play. Hopefully most teams adapt & cut down on the number of fouls but it's going to be disappointing to not see much physical play.

Aussie girls should challenge for the gold again, have to say that they're a decent chance at winning it as well. Not sure on the men, they played well against Brazil & were unlucky to lose. Defo not going to take it all (especially without Bogut) but might ruffle a few feathers if they can get out of the group stage, Patty Mills has been tearing it up.

Hoops have been frustrating to watch so far, referring is overly conservative & they're not letting the teams play. Hopefully most teams adapt & cut down on the number of fouls but it's going to be disappointing to not see much physical play.

Aussie girls should challenge for the gold again, have to say that they're a decent chance at winning it as well. Not sure on the men, they played well against Brazil & were unlucky to lose. Defo not going to take it all (especially without Bogut) but might ruffle a few feathers if they can get out of the group stage, Patty Mills has been tearing it up.

didnt think me competed in the hoops and ribbon part, thought they did the rings and parallel bars

Love the Olympics but the time zone for these ones is a bit of an arsehole !! Watched a bit of the Hockey last night, wasn't too hard on the eyes ;) A bit of swimming and rowing thrown in as well

Love the Olympics but the time zone for these ones is a bit of an arsehole !! Watched a bit of the Hockey last night, wasn't too hard on the eyes ;) A bit of swimming and rowing thrown in as well

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4