[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
received_782141243078392.jpeg

Bull**** @BOZO It's been a Manly tradition to laugh at Parra since 1947, when they won their first wooden spoon. We have been laughing every since at the hated blue and green enemy. If you can't laugh at Parra, I have to question if you are a real Manly supporter.
Cue another one of Bozos insane diatribes and pathetic memes.

Our traditions that have made us a great club is our class and actions on off the field Winning premierships

And not some bogan hatred actions off the field

We;ll take whatever we can get ATM.
LOL at Parra? One of life's great pleasures, it cannot be denied.

The Greatest pleasure is being good enough to beat teams

and that cannot be denied

There is more great pleasure to life than to laugh at some ones misfortunes

I would like to think that us Silvertails have more class than that

Perspective time .....

Think about this ....

How would we like our children to be mocked and laughed at every time they lose a game by other kids after the match ???

The fact is
We Big people are all kids at heart and we all have feelings

We all want to live in a better world but we all do not try and be the change to make a difference

See the source image

The Greatest pleasure is being good enough to beat teams

and that cannot be denied

There is more great pleasure to life than to laugh at some ones misfortunes

I would like to think that us Silvertails have more class than that
I agree @BOZO that it isn’t good to take pleasure in the misfortune of others.

But Parra fans are so rabid I make an exception. When they started throwing coins at Jamie Lyon they became fair game.

Our traditions that have made us a great club is our class and actions on off the field Winning premierships

And not some bogan hatred actions off the field

A bit of bogan hatred is not such a bad thing @BOZO The secret though is never to go full bogan. Generally, you can't come back from that.

Oh and by the way lol@parra.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4