[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Update on my poor Eels best mate after sending him this meme.

“ Just **** off will you , honestly I’m shattered and you aren’t helping “

Lol

Attachments

• 37E76988-8761-4510-9F9A-11F004FE5B4C.jpeg
    37E76988-8761-4510-9F9A-11F004FE5B4C.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 20
Update on my poor Eels best mate after sending him this meme.

“ Just **** off will you , honestly I’m shattered and you aren’t helping “

Lol
That's the problem with Doesn'tmatta supporters; their hopes too easily turn into expectations which are unrealistic. Most seasons they are May-premiers and then crash near finals time. This season they exceeded expectations and their supporters should have been delighted that they managed to win a couple of finals matches and squeak into the GF.
Thinking they would win the GF was delusional. And if they rationalise that they will be even more competitive next season they are suffering a type of psychosis: a mental disorder characterised by a disconnection from reality.
Mark, you owe it to your friend to encourage him to seek professional help.

A bit of bogan hatred is not such a bad thing @BOZO The secret though is never to go full bogan. Generally, you can't come back from that.

Oh and by the way lol@parra.
I hope you can come back from that because I would like to think you are more classier than that feathered friend

I dont think you would teach your kids to mock others and put other kids down as you would not like your kids to be at the end of a bit of bogan hatred

Manly not making the finals is devastating

We under achieved coming 11th on minus 105 points

At least the Eels over achieved and made the grand final

I don't like the Eels but they have been a consistent side for years now and have achieved far more than us in the last 5 years or so.
No argument with that. Nothing will ever change my perspective on them though. 🤮🤮🤮
I hope you can come back from that because I would like to think you are more classier than that feathered friend

I dont think you would teach your kids to mock others and put other kids down as you would not like your kids to be at the end of a bit of bogan hatred
:banghead::banghead::banghead: I guess it must be inter-generational learned behaviour then @BOZO .
i.e Manly good. Parra bad. Don't worry I will make sure that this cycle IS perpetuated through the next generation. :finger::finger::finger: @Parra

No argument with that. Nothing will ever change my perspective on them though. 🤮🤮🤮

:banghead::banghead::banghead: I guess it must be inter-generational learned behaviour then @BOZO .
i.e Manly good. Parra bad. Don't worry I will make sure that this cycle IS perpetuated through the next generation. :finger::finger::finger: @Parra
I think it is more fun celebrating a Manly Grand final win :)

Personally i prefer to be magnanimous in victory. However when we aren't even victorious I haven't quite worked out my attitude. When I see my Eel friends I might say something like, 'Bad luck, and well done for getting to the GF. By the way I think you'll go worse next year!' :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6