[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
received_1427080851118979.jpeg

Eels star Ryan Matterson has reportedly changed his mind about serving a suspension next season for a crusher tackle and instead is now willing to pay the necessary fine.

Matterson was charged for a crusher tackle on Panthers fullback Dylan Edwards in the grand final and had the option of serving a three-game ban or paying a $4,000 fine with an early guilty plea.

Much to the surprise of fans and pundits, the 28-year-old chose the suspension, meaning he will miss the Eels’ clashes with the Storm, Sharks and Sea Eagles next season.

However, News Corp has revealed Matterson wants to backflip on that decision — but the NRL are unlikely to allow it.

Eels star Ryan Matterson has reportedly changed his mind about serving a suspension next season for a crusher tackle and instead is now willing to pay the necessary fine.

Matterson was charged for a crusher tackle on Panthers fullback Dylan Edwards in the grand final and had the option of serving a three-game ban or paying a $4,000 fine with an early guilty plea.

Much to the surprise of fans and pundits, the 28-year-old chose the suspension, meaning he will miss the Eels’ clashes with the Storm, Sharks and Sea Eagles next season.

However, News Corp has revealed Matterson wants to backflip on that decision — but the NRL are unlikely to allow it.

What a dumbass

Rothfield is such a liar, he says Sterling knocked back squillions from manly to stay at parra and win titles. The real story is that young sterlo wanted to go to manly in about 77 because he was a manly fan, but manly didn’t offer him a spot, so he went to parra. I am not aware of manly ever trying to sign him in the 80s.

Rothfield is such a liar, he says Sterling knocked back squillions from manly to stay at parra and win titles. The real story is that young sterlo wanted to go to manly in about 77 because he was a manly fan, but manly didn’t offer him a spot, so he went to parra. I am not aware of manly ever trying to sign him in the 80s.

I read this many many years ago Shoe1 (way back in the 80s I think) and agree with you. Where Rothfield got his info from as usual makes me wonder how much he just makes up to fit his agenda. Probably read it on an Eels supporters site or a corn flakes packet.

I read this many many years ago Shoe1 (way back in the 80s I think) and agree with you. Where Rothfield got his info from as usual makes me wonder how much he just makes up to fit his agenda. Probably read it on an Eels supporters site or a corn flakes packet.

His assertion that the named top players knocked back the money to stay for the jersey is also a debatable point ... if Nev Nobody is on $75k and is offered $175k else where .. he would be off like a brides nightie .... but if a top player on $1mil is offered $1.2mil else where ... he can afford to say no ... and which team is best placed to win a premiership will always be a factor.

Manly did chase Bret Kenny at one stage though .

A thing that Rothfield also neglects is that Moses is a Tigers junior ( who probably wanted to stay but the Tigers put their eggs in the Brooks basket).
Maybe he wants to go back to finish off there but will make the Tigers pay extra for the privelege.
Depends on what you class as junior footy because he played Harold Matts at Parra,then they decided they didn’t want him

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6