[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can’t see any team but Penrith winning… been saying it all year, unless half the team gets busted or cops suspensions tonight the result has been a forgone conclusion since the start of the season…

I’m going for the panthers but wouldn’t be disappointed to see the eels get up next week… if only for gutherson, the bloke so many people on here seem to bag out constantly because MANLY did the wrong thing by him, captains his team to their first grandfinal win in over 30 years while manly can’t even make the 8 ..

I can’t see any team but Penrith winning… been saying it all year, unless half the team gets busted or cops suspensions tonight the result has been a forgone conclusion since the start of the season…

I’m going for the panthers but wouldn’t be disappointed to see the eels get up next week… if only for gutherson, the bloke so many people on here seem to bag out constantly because MANLY did the wrong thing by him, captains his team to their first grandfinal win in over 30 years while manly can’t even make the 8 ..
We’re just jealous , that’s all.

But I do think he goes on a bit at times and the whole “ King Gutho “ thing is ****ing ridiculous.

But the kid can play.

Watching Shaun Lane, really speaks volumes about Scott Fulton, and our longer term recruiters. Same goes for Verrills, Koroisou, Gutherson, JWH, Hiku, Hynes, and many, many others.

As long as we have Boyle, Condon, Tuilagi and Bullemor though hahaha

Watching Shaun Lane, really speaks volumes about Scott Fulton, and our longer term recruiters. Same goes for Verrills, Koroisou, Gutherson, JWH, Hiku, Hynes, and many, many others.

As long as we have Boyle, Condon, Tuilagi and Bullemor though hahaha

What has Shaun Lane got to do with Scott Fulton?
Lane left in disgust with the treatment of Hastings by Twent. He did not want to play under Twent, so left.

What has Shaun Lane got to do with Scott Fulton?
Lane left in disgust with the treatment of Hastings by Twent. He did not want to play under Twent, so left.
Scott Fulton has been the recruiter through both regimes. But maybe he was off crook that day ?

Fulton brings in those players. The coach decides if they are kept or not.
Yeah, of course the recruitment team have nothing to do with recruitment or retention? Hahaha. I mean....hahahaha, but okay.

This is up there with your insistence a CEO's duties only start the actual day they physically sit in their chairs. Remember that chestnut you all vehemently told me I was wrong about hahah.

I hope Scotty is on half wages then. As he's only.doing half the job of his other peers. Gold mate. Haha

Yeah, of course the recruitment team have nothing to do with recruitment or retention? Hahaha. I mean....hahahaha, but okay.

This is up there with your insistence a CEO's duties only start the actual day they physically sit in their chairs. Remember that chestnut you all vehemently told me I was wrong about hahah.

I hope Scotty is on half wages then. As he's only.doing half the job of his other peers. Gold mate. Haha

Yes. You are still wrong, but celebrate it if you like 👍

Yes. You are still wrong, but celebrate it if you like 👍
Before this gets out of control. Mate, not every player that leaves, we actually WANT to leave. I get and appreciate that Des (or Barrett) has a lot to do with team structure and strategies, but it would then fall on the player (like you said), the player manager, and our recruitment team to make it work.

For that reason, I'll concede and say you weren't wrong in what you said. But I don't think I was either. Perhaps we were both somewhat right ?

We are presently in a phase where our acquisition / retention decisions have been poor. VERY poor. Boyle ? Condon ? Tuilagi ? Bullemor ? NSW Cup quality at best. That, or cellar dweller acquisitions.

We wanted to keep Lane. He'd be amazing with Olakau'atu. We failed to make that happen .

Lastly, I showed you evidence from a doctor on the subject that the theory about the CEO was wrong. That's who you're refuting, or you're saying you know more than, not me.

Did I miss something re Mestrov? He was under contract from another organisation when you were asking him to comment?

Did this change at all?

Did I miss something re Mestrov? He was under contract from another organisation when you were asking him to comment?

Did this change at all?
A debate I'm not going to rehash nate, sorry. Not dismissing your question btw, but that's old ground. Just don't want you thinking I'm not replying out of laziness or something.

Guess the history of that convo can be seen in the Mestrov thread.

Anyways, what's your thoughts on his performance to date ?

Got to give parramatta credit. They’ve been playing very consistent football for the past couple of months. Which to be fair, is unlike them but they’ve continued to get it done.
I think if Penrith win tonight, parramatta are a huge chance. They’ve showed over the past couple of seasons, they can match it, head to head with Penrith. However if Souths win, I’d favor Souths to win the GF. Souths are the 1 team that worry parramatta.
Yeah be honest hard not to admire, they copped some total beatings middle of last season played a stormer v riff in elimination last season and came back better. Our playing group should take note eels are maybe not most talented squad but all have a crack for each other

Yeah be honest hard not to admire, they copped some total beatings middle of last season played a stormer v riff in elimination last season and came back better. Our playing group should take note eels are maybe not most talented squad but all have a crack for each other
The Eels do have plenty of talent in their roster
A good crack alone does not get you into Grand finals

A debate I'm not going to rehash nate, sorry. Not dismissing your question btw, but that's old ground. Just don't want you thinking I'm not replying out of laziness or something.

Guess the history of that convo can be seen in the Mestrov thread.

Anyways, what's your thoughts on his performance to date ?
So far?

Problematic however that is consistent with every CEO we have had so far….wonder why?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6