[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This penrith side haven't lost much over 3 years and if parra couldn't beat them in week 1 I don't see them winning in the grandfinal unless dodgy calls favor them but even that might not be enough.

Your comment has merit. I still hold the super league grudge for the past 25 years, so happy if a loyal ARL team beats a treasonous filth ridden defector team.
Perhaps if Manly had joined Superleague, many of the club’s systemic problems of the last 25 years would not have occurred.

Of course the problem was always the Ken Arthurson handbrake, because I think then CEO Frank Stanton was up for it.

Perhaps if Manly had joined Superleague, many of the club’s systemic problems of the last 25 years would not have occurred.

Of course the problem was always the Ken Arthurson handbrake, because I think then CEO Frank Stanton was up for it.
I suspect you are right. We copped the double whammy of bankrupting ourselves to keep the likes of Easts and Parra afloat during the civil war.

A good thing emerging from the Parra win was the blatant forward pass. After hearing the whining over the 7 tackle set for over 40 years, they can now get this shoved up their dates for the next 40 as retribution. Not that I’ll be around that long, so over to you young whipper snappers.

I think every team outside of Tigers can LOL@Manly at the moment. What’s worse is that I find it hard to keep up the traditional hate I have for otter clubs because I hated my team more than every other club this year, and I am not exaggerating.

So my hate for other clubs is taking time off until these maggots that play in Manly colours show some heart for their jerseys.

When I watch a game of footy now I just want to see an entertaining game, and I care less about what team it is. So on that note I’m hoping South’s play Parra in the grand final. Regardless of my traditional dislike for both teams at least the game will be watchable.

NYEagle
This ^^
I can't even feel the usual hate for Parra at the moment. I actually admire their achievements and its all because of the animosity I have for the pathetic bunch that brought disgrace this year on my club.

Everything about our club disgusts me this year. Our on field performance, our CEO, the jersey debacle, the owners, the drama, the scandals, you name it. I have never been more ashamed to be a Manly supporter than this year.

But that still isn’t enough for me to throw my support behind Parramatta or cheer them on. I hope the riff pump them next week 39-0.

Everything about our club disgusts me this year. Our on field performance, our CEO, the jersey debacle, the owners, the drama, the scandals, you name it. I have never been more ashamed to be a Manly supporter than this year.

But that still isn’t enough for me to throw my support behind Parramatta or cheer them on. I hope the riff pump them next week 39-0.

Mate, my hope is they tear each other to ribbons - there's an all in barney, 8-12 week suspensions are handed out like lollies, derailing both their 2023 campaigns.

Yep, massive lols at Parra this year.

Grand Finalists in both the NRL and NRLW.

Meanwhile, over here at Manly, we can't be bothered even fielding an NRLW side, and are currently a shambles in the NRL.

I'm calling it. Let the LOLs begin.
Despicable Me Lol GIF

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4