[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Oh well, just passing through the backend of two weeks of over the top sycophancy* for a late foreign monarch, now a week of the media taking turns to blow round on the Faecalmatta team.

*Even on the ABC.

Love my team but there is no way a game of footy is more important than that.
I actually agree on that. But it does speak of the buy in of their players and team. The comparison between them and our cream puffs is chalk and cheese.

Imagine our forwards next season (Sipley, Bullemor, Keppie, Condon, Tuilagi, Croker, Boyle & others) versus ANY of these teams. We are going to be roadkill - simple as that.

The previous 2 and bit years had (in no particular order) COVID, lockdowns, rapid shift to the right in world politics including Trump, super inflation, Brexit, Iran's nuclear progam, supply chain issues, Taliban return to power, extreme climate change, Black Lives Matter, the Queen passing, black summer, murder hornets, Russia Ukraine war, and many I cannot recalll .......

But next week could top them all if those c*nts win the GF.

We could be entering end of days.

I actually agree on that. But it does speak of the buy in of their players and team. The comparison between them and our cream puffs is chalk and cheese.

Imagine our forwards next season (Sipley, Bullemor, Keppie, Condon, Tuilagi, Croker, Boyle & others) versus ANY of these teams. We are going to be roadkill - simple as that.
Agree 😔

I can't see the Riff getting beaten tomorrow. Team is just too well drilled.

And if the Squeels think they'll be scoring tries like the two RCG scored tonight, I've got news for them. Shan't be happening.

The only positive that comes from the Worms making the GF is the possibility that I get to watch them lose. I hate them so much, I'd cheer for the Storm over them.

I can't see the Riff getting beaten tomorrow. Team is just too well drilled.

And if the Squeels think they'll be scoring tries like the two RCG scored tonight, I've got news for them. Shan't be happening.

The only positive that comes from the Worms making the GF is the possibility that I get to watch them lose. I hate them so much, I'd cheer for the Storm over them.

Penrith seem to have the same problem Manly had in the mid-1990s... they are beatable in big games.

They lost to the Storm in 2020 after losing only 2 games all year... They very nearly lost to the Bunnies in the GF last year after finishing equal first and losing only 3 games in the regular season... and this year in Origin Cleary was effectively shut down by Queensland.

I'm not too sure Penrith will win this year.

Penrith seem to have the same problem Manly had in the mid-1990s... they are beatable in big games.

They lost to the Storm in 2020 after losing only 2 games all year... They very nearly lost to the Bunnies in the GF last year after finishing equal first and losing only 3 games in the regular season... and this year in Origin Cleary was effectively shut down by Queensland.

Agree. It definitely has the makings of the same GF pattern: Lose, Win, Lose. Despite being the best team by far of those 3 years.

How's that for a difference in character. Mitchell Moses missed the birth of his daughter FFS, to take the field with his team mates.

Our blokes wouldn't wear rainbows on the jerseys.

****ing pathetic.
You miss your daughter's birth to play a game of footy,you are a piece of ****,it says a lot about a person and their character,and their priorities.
Sounds a lot like the AFL splitting up families as the game is more important,if that is what you are saying?

Last edited:
I guess Parra can go LOL Manly.

Although they should get thrashed by Rif or Souths.
I think every team outside of Tigers can LOL@Manly at the moment. What’s worse is that I find it hard to keep up the traditional hate I have for otter clubs because I hated my team more than every other club this year, and I am not exaggerating.

So my hate for other clubs is taking time off until these maggots that play in Manly colours show some heart for their jerseys.

When I watch a game of footy now I just want to see an entertaining game, and I care less about what team it is. So on that note I’m hoping South’s play Parra in the grand final. Regardless of my traditional dislike for both teams at least the game will be watchable.

NYEagle

Last night too we saw how the team that played last week had the momentum and beat the team that had had a rest (and only won their last game in extra time via a FG).

Parramatta were far more impressive vs Canberra than the Stockmen were against the Narks.

If Penrith win tonight, that week off becomes really important next week. Think 2013.

If Souths win, Parramatta are right in it. Latrell could be the difference.

Got to give parramatta credit. They’ve been playing very consistent football for the past couple of months. Which to be fair, is unlike them but they’ve continued to get it done.
I think if Penrith win tonight, parramatta are a huge chance. They’ve showed over the past couple of seasons, they can match it, head to head with Penrith. However if Souths win, I’d favor Souths to win the GF. Souths are the 1 team that worry parramatta.

Eels have been building for the past few years. Compared with other squads, they don't have a superstar but instead rely on an abundance of power forwards. Gutho and Moses are excellent players but not in the very top echelon. Credit to Arthur for developing his side in that slightly different way. Matterson has added a lot this year with his offloads and RCG has finally recaptured his best form after (I think) a couple of broken jaws which must be a massive psychological blow for a prop.

If they are good enough to win next week then fair enough, they'll be worthy premiers*.

*Unless it is on the back of more forward passes or dodgy officiating @:mad:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4