[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DESpicable has had seven seasons without a premiership, five at Dogs and two here.

Stint meaning continuously, at one club.

Des was sacked after 6 seasons at the Dogs. No silverware but he got them to 2 Grand Finals (at least).

Brad Arthur is still the coach at Parramatta despite missing the finals 4 times in 7 seasons, having a wooden spoon, no Grand Finals and a Nines title that was stripped for salary cap breaches.

You can see why some people at Parra might be asking questions.

Edit: not the board

Last edited:
Stint meaning continuously, at one club.

Des was sacked after 6 seasons at the Dogs. No silverware but he got them to 2 Grand Finals (at least).

Brad Arthur is still the coach at Parramatta despite missing the finals 4 times in 7 seasons, having a wooden spoon, no Grand Finals and a Nines title that was stripped for salary cap breaches.

You can see why the board at Parra might be asking questions.

It's not the board ... they just extended him for 2 years ... it is a squad of nevilles that have had a brain fart and want to employ 3 Premiership winning coaches as his assistants ....

It's not the board ... they just extended him for 2 years ... it is a squad of nevilles that have had a brain fart and want to employ 3 Premiership winning coaches as his assistants ....

Thanks... just edited my post accordingly.

And yes they should either 100% trust the current coach to get the job done, or get rid of him and hire someone else.

In a perfect world each team should make a grand final once every 8 years and win one every 16 years.
That is never going to happen, at least we seem to be doing better then that averaging a win every decade.

Parramatta wanting every coach without a gig to be an assistant is asking for trouble, it is only a matter of time before an assistant white ants the head coach looking at taking over.
Brad might be dead man walking if they don't win it next year which seems unlikely.

It seems like after what feels like a 100 years Manly have pretty much sorted out the office politics.

Ricky Stuart, Ivan Cleary, Wayne Bennett, are even longer. Your hatred for Hasler has completely removed your ability to be impartial in your opinions on the man. Good thing you aren't a journo anymore... imagine the articles you d write about him.
@The Who ... Good Lord ... the Irony ..
Has Trent Barrett ever won a premiership as a head coach at any level? Does Hasler make excuses and blame shift? Would Des attempt to hijack a successful season after quitting the club by claiming credit for putting the squad together? List manager-he cried about not having one haha.

Irony you say?

Your complete over the top reply to The Who's simple observation that Hasler has gone 7 years without a Premiership ...

Ricky Stuart, Ivan Cleary, Wayne Bennett, are even longer. Your hatred for Hasler has completely removed your ability to be impartial in your opinions on the man. Good thing you aren't a journo anymore... imagine the articles you d write about him.

Has Trent Barrett ever won a premiership as a head coach at any level? Does Hasler make excuses and blame shift? Would Des attempt to hijack a successful season after quitting the club by claiming credit for putting the squad together? List manager-he cried about not having one haha.

Irony you say?

And again you raise Barrett into a discussion that had nothing to do with him ... and again you tag me in your desire to be noticed ... and again you spew irrational hatred .. all the while accusing someone else of harbouring a hatred that you claim has completely removed their ability to be impartial ...

And yet .. both the irony of that position ... and why I consider you such a fool ... remains lost on you ...

This is the most astonishing move of absolute numbnuttery I have ever witnessed ... it deserves it's own thread for discussion ...

To wait until the club has 2 of their most successful years since 1986, re-sign the Coach for a further 2 years, and then agitate a palace coup by a bunch of neville's is a priceless example of fukknuttery ...

"If ignored, group members has promised to unleash its political power." they said ...

There is sufficient argument that to have a head coach overseen by a strong coaching director is a recipe for a winter of discontent .....

I cannot imagine a better way to fukk Parra beyond all recognition than to have 4 Alpha Males, like Arffur, Green, Flannigan and Sheens, all of them wanting a 1st grade gig, all in the same room trying to run the same football team ... what could possibly go wrong ...

Go on Parra ... do it ... please do it ...

#Fukknuttery

Absolutely LOVE IT!!

#Fukknuttery

Absolutely LOVE IT!!
It gets better

Screenshot_20201017-043425_Samsung Internet.jpg

T

The thing I’ve always found most endearing about George is his lack of showboating. Scores a try, shrugs his shoulders, and walks back into position.

Elaborate try celebrations are a product not just of natural elation but also of the media coverage and the cult of celebrity they foster. Like a lot of people I find it a bit distasteful and unAustralian. I think of Australians as stoic and understated. Vulgar displays celebrating your sporting achievements are for the brash Yanks, not for the quiet and steady Aussies.

It’s hard to picture the members of the 9th infantry gathering together in the ruins of Tobruk to hug each other and flash gang signs every time they knocked out a panzer.

Damn ... that's deep.

This is the most astonishing move of absolute numbnuttery I have ever witnessed ... it deserves it's own thread for discussion ...

To wait until the club has 2 of their most successful years since 1986, re-sign the Coach for a further 2 years, and then agitate a palace coup by a bunch of neville's is a priceless example of fukknuttery ...

"If ignored, group members has promised to unleash its political power." they said ...

There is sufficient argument that to have a head coach overseen by a strong coaching director is a recipe for a winter of discontent .....

I cannot imagine a better way to fukk Parra beyond all recognition than to have 4 Alpha Males, like Arffur, Green, Flannigan and Sheens, all of them wanting a 1st grade gig, all in the same room trying to run the same football team ... what could possibly go wrong ...

Go on Parra ... do it ... please do it ...

I'm reminded about an old saying. Something about too many cooks and a spoiled broth.....

Wow. I mean yeah um. I mean. Well. Wow. Is Gutho not good enough to play FB in such a champion team? I thought he did quite well this year.

Throw in their plan to coach by committee and the patients are really running the asylum over in Eel land.
Surely people are not stupid enough to believe this story based on words like “potentially”and”reportedly”?I dislike the Eels as much as anyone but this is just one journo quoting another journos “story”,the facts behind it whatsoever

Yes I fully agree that Snake was past his best and was also playing injured. But given that we weren't going to play Finals in 2016, he should have been allowed to finish out the season at fullback and have a much deserved farewell in front of the crowd at Brookvale. After all Brett did for Manly, he deserved so much better than being told he was done 3/4 of the way through the year by a blow-in rookie coach.

I can see why they are upset, Greenberg practically promised them a premiership this year to go with their shiny new stadium.
They believed he'd deliver but once he was gone they proceeded to stuff it up.
Hopefully they turn on each other and implode.

Why do I get the feeling that your first line there isn't all that far wrong.....that it was only Greenturd's forced resignation (resign or be sacked) and their own ineptness that stuffed up this years "feel good premiership winners" plan.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4