[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sivo just took his big black bat out and asked the bartender if she wanted to play cricket

With apologies to The 12th Man ... aka Billy Birmingham ... and his character Muhammad Azabiggin.

"I saw him in the dressing room earlier and it didn't look like a foot to me. More like 8 or 9 inches" @:p

Forgot to mention this earlier - but since we are laughing at Parra, it is pertinent to mention that my son‘s futsal team beat Nathan Hindmarsh’s son’s team 11-0 a couple of weeks ago. Hindmarsh junior was in goal.

Hindy barely looked up the whole game - head stuck in his phone. Pretty crap effort really...

Forgot to mention this earlier - but since we are laughing at Parra, it is pertinent to mention that my son‘s futsal team beat Nathan Hindmarsh’s son’s team 11-0 a couple of weeks ago. Hindmarsh junior was in goal.

Hindy barely looked up the whole game - head stuck in his phone. Pretty crap effort really...
Hindy was most probably looking at his sons phone wondering what that shiny object was meant to do.

“Personally, I feel my best footy is in front of me and I am focused on putting my name in Origin conversations when selection talks comes around this year, so I don’t want any contract distractions,” ........." Just kidding" Lane said with refreshing but unexpected candor.... " Brad Arthur couldn't coach a lemming to jump off a cliff, I should never have left Manly, Parramatta have killed my career, tell Des I'll sign on for five bucks..... I'll pay him.....

“Personally, I feel my best footy is in front of me and I am focused on putting my name in Origin conversations when selection talks comes around this year, so I don’t want any contract distractions,” ........." Just kidding" Lane said with refreshing but unexpected candor.... " Brad Arthur couldn't coach a lemming to jump off a cliff, I should never have left Manly, Parramatta have killed my career, tell Des I'll sign on for five bucks..... I'll pay him.....
100% correct Parra have wrecked his career he would have really developed under Des.

"Parramatta have flown two staff members to Fiji to provide support to Maika Sivo with hopes it will also clarify communication between the club and the Pacific country's legal system."

This Parra club. How good is it that they have staff who are fluent in Fijian and understand the Pacific country's legal system.

Either that or maybe they need two blokes to sign the cheques.

"Parramatta have flown two staff members to Fiji to provide support to Maika Sivo with hopes it will also clarify communication between the club and the Pacific country's legal system."

This Parra club. How good is it that they have staff who are fluent in Fijian and understand the Pacific country's legal system.

Must be a lot easier than the Indonesian language where it is so difficult the Broncos and the NRL simply had no choice but to let Fifita off scott free.

They most probably slung Semi a few thousand to help them out with the "intricacies" of the Fijian legal system.

The two blokes will be from a sponsor so it doesn't get them in more salary cap trouble.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4