[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can we leave the politically correctness and get back to the more harrowing point of this conversation that @Moondog touched on !
What is with the wig in court ?
Is it a Fijian tradition to tarnish the guilty with a wig and flamboyant fluorescent lime green business shirt ?

Grabbing a woman is assault and just shows his sense on entitlement :mad:

Workplace safety is yet another aspect and if he is convicted then Australia may revoke his work visa :cool:

Grabbing is your word ... and appears no where in the report .... all we know is it has escalated from an annoyance to an assault .... but all we know at this stage, .. without being the reading between the line world champions is .. he is alleged to have touched her stomach .... on the scale of sexual assaults ... (and here I have to say that I don't condone any level of sexual assault ... I needed to say that for the numbnuts) ....I would have to put that down at the lowest end of the scale ...

They used to make barmaids .. (yes, I know we don't call them that anymore. ... precious little darlings ... yes I know I can't call them darling anymore ..alcohol dispensing station attentant) ... a bit tougher and less sensetive back in the day .... but possibly a lot better at spotting a quick dollar if it is on offer .....

I repeat ... good grief ... it's not hard to get into trouble in Suva .....

Last edited:
Grabbing a woman is assault and just shows his sense on entitlement :mad:

Workplace safety is yet another aspect and if he is convicted then Australia may revoke his work visa :cool:

The article said touched, not grabbing.
Whislt I don't condone either, there is a big difference in the connotation derived from those two words.

Have to assume that an indecent assault category is worth much more then an indecent annoyance category in any prospective " peace settlement " arrangement .That type of alleged conduct. should not be tolerated of course any where but seems that N R L players in particular have a target on them selves in recent times whether they are acting like gooses or not .

If he “ touched” the stomach but was aiming a little lower....nudge nudge wink wink.....that’d do it!!

Be VERY interesting to see the great oh Toddles reaction time this one considering it’s the NRL’s beloved Eels.

Paper today says that the charge carries a possible 5 year gaol time .... surely as an act of violence against women Toddy should be standing him down immediately .......
But you already stated this incident was clearly at the lowest end of seriousness and the barmaid should just toughen up.
haha, not flip-flopping on us are you?

My prediction - if he is found guilty it will be like the Scott Bolton one and his punishment will be that he has to educate other players about what he learned through the experience. Oh yeah, plus a 10 week NRL suspension. Ouch!

But you already stated this incident was clearly at the lowest end of seriousness and the barmaid should just toughen up.
haha, not flip-flopping on us are you?

You somehow .... possibly the result of a big night out ... seem to have come to the belief that I am somehow responsible for setting the laws and sentences for crimes in Fiji ....

Whilst I will admit to possessing a certain talent and level of influence in my own loungeroom ... I make no such claim as my powers extending into the greater Pacific region .... and I still hold my view .. that the incident appears to be, in a comparative sense, on the lower end of crimes against humanity ....

However, so there is no misunderstanding .... Given that the Judicial powers in Fiji, not withstanding my opinion, deem the offence worthy of a possible 5 year gaol sentence .... then Toddy must take it seriously and act ...

Well I'm sure Turdy being on holidays at the moment in some remote sleezy location will return with some excuse about unable to act due to lack of information and the 24 hr statute of limitations for offenses committed by clubs who fill his back pockets with $$$$

Well I'm sure Turdy being on holidays at the moment in some remote sleezy location will return with some excuse about unable to act due to lack of information and the 24 hr statute of limitations for offenses committed by clubs who fill his back pockets with $$$$

Guaranteed that Turdy will fix this, cant have one of the favourites disadvantaged can we??

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4