[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1667.jpg

Having played one game for the Eels Dylan Brown wants to follow his dream of playing somewhere else (hopefully for $1,000,000).....

Dylan Brown to test value on market after strong start to career
Nick Walshaw, The Daily Telegraph
41 minutes ago
Parramatta wonder boy Dylan Brown has spoken of throwing himself onto the open market at the end of this season, saying: “Every kid wants to be a millionaire”.

Still only 18, Brown has been catapulted into the NRL spotlight after being handed the Eels No. 6 jersey — with his outstanding debut against Penrith drawing praise from no less than Andrew Johns, Brad Fittler and Brett Kenny.

While the Warriors recently tried to lure the Auckland product home with a $3 million deal over six years, the teenager says he and his manager would have rejected the offer — convinced his earning capacity will be higher by the time his current deal is up in 2020.

2d9018be93d1224139ae4440eb9e5964

Having played one game for the Eels Dylan Brown wants to follow his dream of playing somewhere else (hopefully for $1,000,000).....

Dylan Brown to test value on market after strong start to career
Nick Walshaw, The Daily Telegraph
41 minutes ago
Parramatta wonder boy Dylan Brown has spoken of throwing himself onto the open market at the end of this season, saying: “Every kid wants to be a millionaire”.

Still only 18, Brown has been catapulted into the NRL spotlight after being handed the Eels No. 6 jersey — with his outstanding debut against Penrith drawing praise from no less than Andrew Johns, Brad Fittler and Brett Kenny.

While the Warriors recently tried to lure the Auckland product home with a $3 million deal over six years, the teenager says he and his manager would have rejected the offer — convinced his earning capacity will be higher by the time his current deal is up in 2020.

2d9018be93d1224139ae4440eb9e5964
Even the Eels don’t deserve a little **** like that.

Manly will be facing this issue this year trying to outcompete other sides to lock up Hopoate and Schuster, two potential rep level players in our junior ranks. It was mentioned on this forum that Schuster was near signing a long term contract with Manly a few weeks back. Any word on that one? We also have to find money for Suli. His contract runs out this year and I suspect he's going to surprise us by becoming another Matai maybe. Of those off contracts this year to me there are three levels of essential to OK signings.

1 Essentials: Hopoate, Schuster, Fainu, Suli, Garrick
2. Good keeps: Anderson, Api, Sironen, Tanginoa, Waddell, Elliott, Taufua
3. Potentials: Cust, Sipley, Metcalfe, Gosiewski, Funa, Kiao, Keppie, Parker

No doubt the recruitment guys are well ahead of anything I say but I'm just trying to guess the levels of importance and money worth spending. I'd throw cash at No 1, offer good 3 year deals at 2 and reasonable short term offerings at 3, to prove promise over 1-2 year contract period.

• 👍
Reactions: Sue

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4