[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Eagle1

Reserve Grader
Those swamp maggots slime fans are bagging the crap out of Jamie's retirement saying **** like great now **** off and good riddance,well the fact that these scums are still bitter on him for leaving them when he did,just goes to show there mentality,can't blame him for choosing to play for the mighty Eagles now can you,to all you slime that reads this **** you all

StuBoot

Bencher
"Loyalty will remain in western Sydney because of the tribalism of the region. Their fans will continue to watch. The issue will be the effect on broader Sydney and the broader rugby league market...."

What an idiotic statement.
Like most non- Parra fans I love to see Parra get beaten every week whether they are playing for points or not.
The only ones that will turn off will be Parra fans and who cares about them anyway.

Most of us still watch the footy regardless of who's playing who - unless it's the Dogs v Rabbits/Eels - we pick a side and watch.

Parra being out of contention for the semi's will be no different to any other year.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
"Loyalty will remain in western Sydney because of the tribalism of the region. Their fans will continue to watch. The issue will be the effect on broader Sydney and the broader rugby league market...."

What an idiotic statement.

Manly, not Parra, is actually the club that this statement applies to because fans of other clubs like to watch Manly and cheer on our opponents.

Most non-Parra fans, other than Manly fans, couldn't care less whether Parra win or lose.

Pablo

Bencher
Those swamp maggots slime fans are bagging the crap out of Jamie's retirement saying **** like great now **** off and good riddance,well the fact that these scums are still bitter on him for leaving them when he did,just goes to show there mentality,can't blame him for choosing to play for the mighty Eagles now can you,to all you slime that reads this **** you all
Some folks around here will carry on the same way when Foran announces his retirement in 10 years

eagleron

Bencher
There are rumours circulating that a decision has been made and that they will get off fairly lightly, I truly hope this is not the case.

The denial of any wrong doing from the worms board and 95% of their fans is also quite disturbing.Their is so much evidence to show that they have deliberately and systematically cheated the TPA rules. This is very serious and if the worms don't get the deserved punishment for this then it will be a terrible day for Rugby League.

.....But a ratings/dollar winner for channel nein/NRL......! :mad:
F**k channel nine !!!

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member
If they avoid serious sanctions, it'll just confirm what a joke this game has become.

The team rates well ? What the f**k does that have to do with the price of eggs at the fish market ?

I really hate the Squeels.

eagleron

Bencher
I doubt that they will receive any more than an 8 point deduction which still allows them to make the semis

What a farce Green light for every team to arrange their own TPA's for players. NRL is a farce and the rich teams will get stronger and the poor teams will eventually fold. The NRL will get their wish soon to relocate teams out of sydney
If it's nothing more than an 8 point penalty true fans of the game should besiege Greenturd and threaten to boycott the NRL for the rest of the season, this is total bs and we are all being treated like fools, if this was Manly who committed these breaches we would be tarred and feathered and run out of town, the silence from headquarters is deafening and to me that shows those weak b******s have made their decision and are trying to find a way to break it to us dumb ***** !!!

Brooke

Bencher
Paul Kent said on 360 last week the Eels definitely won't be playing finals footy.
Tonight he said the sentences / penalty, 'if there is one' are on Todd Greenburg and expected to be announced next week.
I hope I am not reading too much into this.
His statement didn't instil a lot of confidence in me the penalty will be adequate.

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
Paul Kent said on 360 last week the Eels definitely won't be playing finals footy.
Tonight he said the sentences / penalty, 'if there is one' are on Todd Greenburg and expected to be announced next week.
I hope I am not reading too much into this.
His statement didn't instil a lot of confidence in me the penalty will be adequate.
Well Robinson said the ref was a meanie and Greenburger fined him $40k for that, so rorting the cap 5 years straight should be goneskies for this year based on that curve.

Sadly his curve will probably come all the way back to zero on this one. I really hope I'm wrong, that he goes and grows a pair of hairy ones and throws the book at them...'in the face'!
giphy.gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16