[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Couldn't agree more. Both drove me nuts. Like a couple of three year olds who missed out on an ice cream.
And add to that Moses moves the ball in much further than he should to take his kicks pretty much every time, and then after one kick last night, the Manly ball kid was closest to him so went to get the kicking tee and, upon seeing he was a Manly kid changed his mind about giving it to him and threw it on the ground instead. Classy.

Yep I’m glad someone else saw that. What a Dick.

Couldn't agree more. Both drove me nuts. Like a couple of three year olds who missed out on an ice cream.
And add to that Moses moves the ball in much further than he should to take his kicks pretty much every time, and then after one kick last night, the Manly ball kid was closest to him so went to get the kicking tee and, upon seeing he was a Manly kid changed his mind about giving it to him and threw it on the ground instead. Classy.

This disgusted me when I saw it! Says a lot about the guy.

Yeah I saw that, what a d1ckhead!

I didn’t think it was possible to hate the Eels more, but that Queen Gutho and Bitch Moses makes watching them infuriating. They don’t stop ****ing whinging to the ref at every ****ing moment of the game.
As well as spending all his time waving his hands in the air trying to get a penalty, or waving for 6 again even when they have blatantly lost the ball

Moses & Gutho always flailing their hands about for a penalty like the inflatables at a used car dealership.

1679040159717.gif

Doesn’t Gutherson look better with a decent haircut? One thing about the man bun, it just highlights that his hairline is receding at the temples. In 2018, he was looking ‘Hemsworth-like’.
That’s all I took out of that Channel 9 screenshots put it down to the embarrassment of being seen in a sqeels jumper week in week out that has caused extreme stress and anxiety leading to hair loss, can't be anything else

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2