[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did anyone listen to Willie Mason on Triple J this morning?
I don't think he realised it when he said it, but he straight up named the player in question.

Did anyone listen to Willie Mason on Triple J this morning?
I don't think he realised it when he said it, but he straight up named the player in question.

I didn't hear him (obv) but I thought he had been named. I thought it was on nrl.com!

lol. guess not.

funny how the nrl said: Yeah you're being fined, even though you had no idea you were being filmed, but we will help you if you decide to take legal action.

'The player' should go: "Ok then, I'm going to sue you for dudding me outta 5k, thanks for your help!"

tossers.

Manly players have been urged to “man up” - and reject taking the “soft option” - by walking through combative and passionate Parramatta fans as they run onto Bankwest Stadium for Sunday’s blockbuster.
Teams entering the field at the $300m stadium must endure an L-shaped walk from their dressing rooms past and between rabid Eels fans standing inside a bar area called The Field Club.

I don't know which way Manly walked out but what dingus designs a stadium forcing opposition players to walk through drunk bogans?

I propose that we keep the opposition change rooms exactly as they are , even when we get a nice new stadium.

I imagine that Manly will move the home team dressing rooms into the BFCoE. Depending on what happens to the lower grades (using CoE or Jane Try rooms), then the visiting team could move into our existing rooms - with the visiting lower grade/s using the existing visitors’ rooms.

tossers.

Manly players have been urged to “man up” - and reject taking the “soft option” - by walking through combative and passionate Parramatta fans as they run onto Bankwest Stadium for Sunday’s blockbuster.
Teams entering the field at the $300m stadium must endure an L-shaped walk from their dressing rooms past and between rabid Eels fans standing inside a bar area called The Field Club.

I don't know which way Manly walked out but what dingus designs a stadium forcing opposition players to walk through drunk bogans?

I propose that we keep the opposition change rooms exactly as they are , even when we get a nice new stadium.

What? So they can throw coins at the Manly players like they used to do to Jamie Lyon?

tossers.

Especially the cold showers , **** em!!

Did the Sea Eagles smash the Eels dream last weekend. Until then they were real hot shots scoring on average six tries a match at one stage. Suddenly Manly restricts them to a try and now Souths, who looked to be on the slide smash them. Is Arthur's tenure looking vulnerable. The Eels expected a premiership this year. Not looking too likely at this stage.

Did the Sea Eagles smash the Eels dream last weekend. Until then they were real hot shots scoring on average six tries a match at one stage. Suddenly Manly restricts them to a try and now Souths, who looked to be on the slide smash them. Is Arthur's tenure looking vulnerable. The Eels expected a premiership this year. Not looking too likely at this stage.
Des and the boys laid down the blueprint last weekend and souths just followed on thru.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6