[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ddint I once read that Brad Arthur was told to get Parra a premiership this year or face the chop. Could be wrong and may have been just paper talk but I seem to recall reading it before the season started.

I'll just leave this here.

arthur.jpeg

With the war drums beating more loudly that Arthur Bradley will be shown the door, where does that leave Gunton?

He followed the Pied Piper of Hamelin (Crescent, Baulkham Hills) out to Faecalmatta, following the well worn yellow brick road to that Emerald Sh-tty, blazed by Will Shoparounde, Goatmough and Foran - now it’s all crumbling into dust.

bahahahah Eels gooone - they have a super tough run home. Down to us and the Roosters for 4th. Will come down to our game against the Storm. We should and I say should have the rest covered with a fit squad.
Roosters play panthers same week we play storm.... they also have south's in Rd 24 so assume all those games lost by both clubs and the remainder won.... could come down to for and against for 4th... assumption being eels are gooone!

Eels juniors.....

Josh Schuster and Jakob Arthur. One could have been their best 5/8 since Brett Kenny, the other happens to be the son of the coach.

Any wonder they haven't won anything since 1986??
They never had a chance to get Josh. His uncle was playing for manly at the time, and the Fultons signed him on his ball skills alone.

J
Peter Schuster is not his uncle.
John Schuster is the well known uncle, but according to this article, Peter is also an uncle (maybe an uncle in the Samoan sense?)

"Despite being surrounded by famous rugby figures - grandfather David represented Samoa while another uncle, Peter, represented Australian in rugby sevens .."

J

John Schuster is the well known uncle, but according to this article, Peter is also an uncle (maybe an uncle in the Samoan sense?)

"Despite being surrounded by famous rugby figures - grandfather David represented Samoa while another uncle, Peter, represented Australian in rugby sevens .."

He says it's his brother lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6