[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Instead of Lol@Parra .... this new episode should be shame on Brad ... never in my life have I seen a more atrocious and vicious act of Parental vindictiveness than this ... I don't know what poor Charlotte did to deserve her father reneging on his first promise, but to double down and pour salt on to the open wound with a further promise which he knowingly has no chance in hell of ever happening ...is a cruel joke ... and makes him a candidate for Worst Father Ever !!

Read this and weep for humanity !

1615504832275.png

Instead of Lol@Parra .... this new episode should be shame on Brad ... never in my life have I seen a more atrocious and vicious act of Parental vindictiveness than this ... I don't know what poor Charlotte did to deserve her father reneging on his first promise, but to double down and pour salt on to the open wound with a further promise which he knowingly has no chance in hell of ever happening ...is a cruel joke ... and makes him a candidate for Worst Father Ever !!

View attachment 17238

Crass, bogan-istic heading aside....

That's a pretty low act to do to your child.

unfortunately each year the draw will get more favourable for them until they finally get there.
probably take another 50 years but!
But that is the problem, they do get an easy draw every year. However, when the finals begin, they get a massive reality check.

While they have Moses at 7 they will never win a thing. Flat track bully who is crap against decent opposition

View attachment 17238
He didn't renege. He just knew that they were cheating the cap and the 'triumph' would be stripped.

If you've ever had 3 kids badger you constantly about getting a pet you will tell them anything to shut them up......trust me I know.
My kids have asked about getting a dog, my answer always is "sure you can get a dog but I won't be living here". At first they didn't think I was serious until mum put 'em straight.

It's not that I don't like dogs, I just don't want one in my backyard everyday.

Needless to say we don't have a dog.

My kids have asked about getting a dog, my answer always is "sure you can get a dog but I won't be living here". At first they didn't think I was serious until mum put 'em straight.

It's not that I don't like dogs, I just don't want one in my backyard everyday.

Needless to say we don't have a dog.
I tell my 3 they can have a dog anytime they want......right after they move out of home.

Could be worse, they could be asking about getting an effing cat.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6