[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Go through every damned roster, and they all (besides maybe The Dogs) have huge name marquee players throughout.

They are hardly Tedesko and Cordner. Nor is Walker Mitchell. Not is Croker , Keary. We also don't have Morris, and Tupou on the wings, with International Hall in Reggie's.

Cronk and DCE are pretty well a wash. I believe Mitchell will be their marquee player, DCE is ours, so their respective cap hits will only be 300k odd (paid much more).

+ Marquee player dispensation
+ Long Serving Player dispensation
+ Motor Vehicle dispensation
+ Study dispensation
+ Media dispensation
+ 3rd party addition (not included)

Would all be used.
You forgot (Dogs) Fiz already :giggle:

BA limericks over at 1 eyed squeels

There once was a man called Brad Arthur
Whos coaching re signing bought laughter
The clowns at the top
Said re sign this flop
And now we’re all hanging from rafters

lol....Thank goodness for the squeels. Every code has to have a comedy show and they are it. :rofl:

4BEED544-49D0-464C-9C3D-60A429EB783D.png
Just posted on one eyed eel, lol

LOL@Parra. They're the league gift that keeps giving. Resign the Dalai and they've lost every game since.

No they beat a weakened Souths last week. But your point is valid. I've never considered him a good coach. He's another Barrett. Nice guy, gets on well with the players, but doesn't have the mongrel to win

No they beat a weakened Souths last week. But your point is valid. I've never considered him a good coach. He's another Barrett. Nice guy, gets on well with the players, but doesn't have the mongrel to win
Nice guy? He is renowned in RL circles for being an arrogant prick.

He overcooks his players with too much intensity...the opposite of Baz who undercooked them with beers at the pub on the way home from the game.

Arthur has even sprayed water at the media...he is not a nice bloke at all. When interviewed, he doesn't even look at the reporters.

I hate Bradley Arffur with a passion ....... but 6 weeks ago Brown at Newcastle was the worlds worst coach and one win away from extinction .... today he is in line for Coach of the year ..... just saying ..

I can't understand why Doesn'tmatta is reported to still be $500,000 under the cap this season. They purchased Ferguson and Lane, both quality First Graders, and seem to have a decent roster on paper.
They must have been paying the Hayne-Pain a fortune last season.

Speaking of lane he looks to of gone backwards since last year and he was being coached by barret hahahaha arrfffurrrr your crap !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7