[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
NO. :sick:
Even Eels fans have been talking up the idea of upgrading to Carney if they could get him.
I know Norman is kryptonite as far as the team goes but HELL its embarrassing what I'd put up with to get a general play kicking game like his into our team right now.... our 5th tackle plays are terrible

MissKate

Bencher
Premium Member
Jennings was interviewed today and the media asked what his injury is, and I swear he made it up. He stuttered, looked down and then said a fracture.... in his foot.

By the sounds of it the only reason he has a fractured foot, is because he has put his foot in it.

They were obviously prepped for the media, all those interviewed thought the fine was the correct amount, we all know the rules blah, blah, blah.

I just can't understand why the media were all over the pearce doggy video but are not in the slightest bit interested in another dodgy norman production

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Is it too early to call the Parra curse for 7's has claimed another victim ..?

Still looking for the next Sterlo ......

qldeagle

Bencher
33896742_256509731577474_5477136445560848384_n.jpg
Awsome post, funniest thing ever

Class of 96

Bencher
I know we dislike Parra, but how fortunate are we to have that pack of hobbledehoys in the comp. Make us look like a well oiled machine and are as safe as Fort Knox at keeping the spoon under lock and key.

Ned

Bencher
I really don't think Queen Arthur could've, since the start of his tenure, recruited a bigger bunch of misfits, losers, mugs, drongos, halfwits and lame ducks even if he wanted to.
He has struck the bottom of the barrel lottery and I hope his luck continues.
The only thing I see wrong with this is your assumption that he didn't want to.

XV-1

First Grader
Yep. When we get depressed on how bad Manly is going, we just need to look a Parra.

Suk ****e Parra :D

And to think manly mgt tried to sign the Dali Arthur LOL

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just when you think things are bad and the season is shot, Parra keep giving you a reason to realise just how lucky you can be that you didn't become an Eels supporter. The Dalai makes Trent look like Jack Gibson.

Wonder how King Gutho is feeling reigning over that rabble of a place.

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18
15 7 7 28 17