[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
Opportunity knocks.

Last time we made the GF, Brad was our defensive coach. No coincidence.

Make him an offer to return to that role. We need something.

Standing by for a tidal wave of ‘thumbs down’ and ‘red crosses’.

If he had anything to offer I would think the eels could at least defend

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Opportunity knocks.

After the way he white anted Toovey in 2013, tricked Whatmough and Foran into thinking that the whinging worms actually are a club, he has a cats chance in hell of ever coming back to our club, It's going to be back to Wenty for the Dalai!!

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Never ceases to amaze me that Manly and Parramatta entered the comp in the same year. Parramatta has always had a vastly larger junior comp and therefore many more juniors to select from. Yet the Sea Eagles who some, especially Bear supporters, believe should be relocated and dont have a future, has been so much more successful, except in one decade, than the Eels since that 1947 date and even now in one of Manly's poorest years, they are still behind us. Gives you a warm fuzzy feeling to know it really is God's country.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
When I’m feeling down as a Manly fan I don’t mind checking out their forums for a laugh. Entertaining tonight.

One blokes already given out his 3,2,1’s prior to full time with the following picking up points :

3. Barnaby Joyce 2. Pauline Hanson 1. Roseane Barr
I agree . This forum is made up of a variety of passionate and crazy characters that is unrivalled at any other forum . The Silvertails forums reigns Supreme !

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Opportunity knocks.

If you cross out Brad and replace it with Anthony as in Seibold I would give the full support of my board.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18