[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Leader of the Flock

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The comments during that clip indicate that the Hayne virus has re-infected Parra's players.

According to another thread, DCE busts a gut at training, leads and in doing so, challenges our boys to match him.

The "It's my lifelong dream bloke" is a renowned bludger and non-effort player, both at training and on the field, and it looks like the other players are just following the "Superstar's" lead; long may it continue!

My current "life long dream" is for the slime to go 0-25 this year, probably a bit much to hope for but I'm allowed to dream too.

Clay

Bencher
The comments during that clip indicate that the Hayne virus has re-infected Parra's players.

According to another thread, DCE busts a gut at training, leads and in doing so, challenges our boys to match him.

The "It's my lifelong dream bloke" is a renowned bludger and non-effort player, both at training and on the field, and it looks like the other players are just following the "Superstar's" lead; long may it continue!

My current "life long dream" is for the slime to go 0-25 this year, probably a bit much to hope for but I'm allowed to dream too.
I reckon they are a good chance against Raiders next week.

When I'm feeling a bit off, or run down - a quick trip to the Chief Habibi one eyed arseholes site is all it takes to feel better.

Nothing like busting a lung laughing at the dribble posted by the great unwashed ferals that inhabit that place.

To see them go from utter adulation over his majesty the "Dalai (sign him up for 10 years) Arfur", to calling him the bush coach and worse than Ricky Stuart is just a fantastic read.

Chief is smacked down so often by his own kind there, that its even funnier than when we slapped him silly here.

Last edited:

JenEagle

Bencher
When I'm feeling a bit off, or run down - a quick trip to the Chief Habibi one eyed arseholes site is all it takes to feel better.

Nothing like busting a lung laughing at the dribble posted by the great unwashed ferals that inhabit that place.

To see them go from utter adulation over his majesty the "Dalai (sign him up for 10 years) Arfur", to calling him the bush coach and worse than Ricky Stuart is just a fantastic read.

Chief is smacked down so often by his own kind there, that its even funnier than when we slapped him silly here.
It’s taking every bit of self discipline I have not to join one eyed eel and absolutely give it to that fcukwit Chief. He is such a coward. He came on here after the eels signed Foran and Watmough when were all hurting handing out abuse to everyone. I bet he wouldn’t have the courage to log on now. What a weak pathetic excuse for a human he is. Same goes for Mr I from the kennel. Where is he now. Not on here that’s for sure.

Nick Walshaw's top tips:Score so far: 12
panthers.png
Panthers

No brainer: If there were any, anywhere, my punting account wouldn't be down in single digits. Still, we reckon Parramatta is about to go Hawaii Five-0 against Penrith.

Like that Hawaii Five-0 reference @:D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18