[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Shoe1

Journey Man
I can’t believe they had the temerity to go to a pub, drink and swear. Where is the integrity commission??

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I can’t believe they had the temerity to go to a pub, drink and swear. Where is the integrity commission??

Finding 'rulings' against Manly and warning potential signings about our punishment before they are supposedly ruled on.

-obviously!

Paw93

Reserve Grader
Reading Kent's blog and someone mentioned Moses going off at his team during the game. Best part of this is seeing the Eels at last place and the Tigers at 4th. Keep searching for your premiership Moses. You'll only find wooden spoons at Parra.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
meanwhile for fun on the Eels forum ...

ATTN BERNIE GURR - Kenny Edwards Threatens Eels Fan On Social Media?
Apparently Ken Edwards has threatened to meet up with and eels fan and sort him out yesterday as well as abuse him with poor language on social media according to the Mole who has reported on it today.

Allegedly many saw the threat and carry on from Kenny which has now been removed, did anybody see it or have a copy of it?

If this is true Ken needs to be pulled into your office Bernie and sorted out big time.

Kenny would be better served putting those energies into and threats into his useless teammates and concentrating on not making hair brained mistakes.

These clowns are earning hundreds of thousands of dollars and they are threatening to meet up with and bash long suffering supporters because the team gets criticised.

I'll cop this if the fan bagged his family but not if he responded to this about criticism of the team.

Anybody got any further info on this, were you the fan involved?

Anybody have a copy of the tweets involved?

Tags:

0 members like this

Facebook

Views: 1924

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion
Permalink Reply by Outrunna 4 hours ago
Firstly to Fongy, you shouldnt have threatened Kenny hahaha

And secondly, get rid of this bum amd teach the whole side a lesson.

We dont need grubs in our club

Permalink Reply by MeelK 4 hours ago
Apparently Fongy called him a "2 bit devon eating dope".

Permalink Reply by Snake 'The Good Oil' 4 hours ago
LOLL!

Permalink Reply by Mack 4 hours ago
Depending on what the fan said to him I believe Kenny has every right to request the guy in question meet up in person instead hiding in his basement being a keyboard warrior.

• 😆
Reactions: Ned

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Haha that's the best @Woodsie . I'd say Kenny Edwards is a total moron but then he might threaten to show up and bash me!

Mate ... help me out ... what is a "2 bit devon eating dope" ??

Also loved the bloke that thought it okay for Edwards to meet up with the fan ....

• 😆
Reactions: Ned

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Footage of Squeels heritage jersey training day.

Might explain their performance.

giphy.gif

Paw93

Reserve Grader
meanwhile for fun on the Eels forum ...

ATTN BERNIE GURR - Kenny Edwards Threatens Eels Fan On Social Media?
Apparently Ken Edwards has threatened to meet up with and eels fan and sort him out yesterday as well as abuse him with poor language on social media according to the Mole who has reported on it today.

Allegedly many saw the threat and carry on from Kenny which has now been removed, did anybody see it or have a copy of it?

If this is true Ken needs to be pulled into your office Bernie and sorted out big time.

Kenny would be better served putting those energies into and threats into his useless teammates and concentrating on not making hair brained mistakes.

These clowns are earning hundreds of thousands of dollars and they are threatening to meet up with and bash long suffering supporters because the team gets criticised.

I'll cop this if the fan bagged his family but not if he responded to this about criticism of the team.

Anybody got any further info on this, were you the fan involved?

Anybody have a copy of the tweets involved?

Tags:

0 members like this

Facebook

Views: 1924

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion
Permalink Reply by Outrunna 4 hours ago
Firstly to Fongy, you shouldnt have threatened Kenny hahaha

And secondly, get rid of this bum amd teach the whole side a lesson.

We dont need grubs in our club

Permalink Reply by MeelK 4 hours ago
Apparently Fongy called him a "2 bit devon eating dope".

Permalink Reply by Snake 'The Good Oil' 4 hours ago
LOLL!

Permalink Reply by Mack 4 hours ago
Depending on what the fan said to him I believe Kenny has every right to request the guy in question meet up in person instead hiding in his basement being a keyboard warrior.
LOL at that guy saying they don't need grubs at the club. The only player they'd have left would be Gutho (captain & coach).

47MVEagle

Bencher
Mate ... help me out ... what is a "2 bit devon eating dope" ??

Also loved the bloke that thought it okay for Edwards to meet up with the fan ....

I'm hazarding a guess here Woodsie but I THINK it may be a derogatory reference to his (assumed) poor kiwi background?

Devon (the king of processed meats) & tomato sauce sandwiches are a favoured 'delicacy' of the poorer kiwi families in NZ as it's so cheap.

Clay

Bencher
I'm hazarding a guess here Woodsie but I THINK it may be a derogatory reference to his (assumed) poor kiwi background?

Devon (the king of processed meats) & tomato sauce sandwiches are a favoured 'delicacy' of the poorer kiwi families in NZ as it's so cheap.
Big name recruit Kane Evans not in the starting 17 this week. I hope they gave him Eels money.

Also Edwards is a dope, should of been banned years ago

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor

Bit rough.
I'm partial to a devon & dead horse sanga me self if I've been a good boy.

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
The last few years have provided the blueprint for the current slime predicament.
The under 7s coaching methods of Queen Arthur, if in doubt get it to Semi, to get them out of trouble.
Now their best player isn't there and the one dimensional myth that is the Dalai has no clue.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18