[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lol what a joke of an article, I'd suggest you would find that every player that attended that session was hunched over sucking in some big ones at some point !! Jesus even Mannah is in the same state. Most games on the park I see "mr 100% commitment" Thurston bent over with the hands on the knees

Ok Jarryd, assume the position and the Dalai Arthur will be over to welcome you in a minute.

987f5a40-a30b-4fd1-913c-7a4cba7d77d5-jpeg.7239

Reading the expressions on the photo it looks to me that Mannah is not bending over because he's exhausted. He's doing it try to encourage Hayne, who looks stuffed. Look at the expression on Mannah's face. He's not tired, he's concerned. Hayne looks like he's struggling to breathe
Is it ju st me, or does Hayne look like he sharted all over his shorts? That can't be a good sign!!

In the telegraph this morning a paragraph in a Hayne story said ...

.. Hayne said he couldn't recall if he had told his family about the charges in America before they were disclosed in the media ....

Not sure about the rest of you Silvertails, but I am certain I would recall a conversation with my family over rape charges.

I am torn over this one

The beat up over a single still image from training is a joke...but then again it is parra

In the telegraph this morning a paragraph in a Hayne story said ...

.. Hayne said he couldn't recall if he had told his family about the charges in America before they were disclosed in the media ....

Not sure about the rest of you Silvertails, but I am certain I would recall a conversation with my family over rape charges.

I thought that was pretty funny. I think in the press conference I heard his minder say "say no"! In his defence though, maybe he doesn't remember because he was high?

I can't see Hayne sticking it out at Parra for long, this civil case will cost him alot of money either through lawyers, settlement or both. I reckon he signed for less at Parra because he thinks he can get a premiership there and the roosters wouldn't have him. If he sticks it out longer then 2 years then I am the fool. Semi might get into his ear about french $$$

Staff online

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7