[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
RADRADRA TO BID NRL AU REVOIR?
COURIER MAIL
– JUNE 10, 2016
RELATED ITEMSNEWSPARRAMATTA EELSSEMI RADRADRA

French rugby is back on the radar for Semi Radradra, who is privately unhappy at Parramatta ahead of Saturday night’s clash against the Titans in Darwin.

Inside Mail can reveal Radradra sensationally brushed the Eels squad when they travelled to Darwin, instead choosing to return to visit family and friends in Fiji last week. The Kangaroos winger only arrived in Darwin yesterday, two days after his teammates. It is third time in six months Radradra has gone AWOL, with the Eels hulk threatening not to return in pre-season if Parramatta didn’t agree to pay third-party money he was owed.

The Eels may deny it, but there are tensions with Radradra that could ultimately force him out of the club. In March, Radradra’s manager denied he was going to French rugby. But the talk among league officials while Radradra was in Fiji during the week was that French clubs have made fresh overtures for the blockbusting winger.

Read more at http://www.zerotackle.com/radradra-to-bid-nrl-au-revoir-22312/#SjoghfwuXrovpu1J.99

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
RADRADRA TO BID NRL AU REVOIR?
COURIER MAIL
– JUNE 10, 2016
RELATED ITEMSNEWSPARRAMATTA EELSSEMI RADRADRA

French rugby is back on the radar for Semi Radradra, who is privately unhappy at Parramatta ahead of Saturday night’s clash against the Titans in Darwin.

Inside Mail can reveal Radradra sensationally brushed the Eels squad when they travelled to Darwin, instead choosing to return to visit family and friends in Fiji last week. The Kangaroos winger only arrived in Darwin yesterday, two days after his teammates. It is third time in six months Radradra has gone AWOL, with the Eels hulk threatening not to return in pre-season if Parramatta didn’t agree to pay third-party money he was owed.

The Eels may deny it, but there are tensions with Radradra that could ultimately force him out of the club. In March, Radradra’s manager denied he was going to French rugby. But the talk among league officials while Radradra was in Fiji during the week was that French clubs have made fresh overtures for the blockbusting winger.

Read more at http://www.zerotackle.com/radradra-to-bid-nrl-au-revoir-22312/#SjoghfwuXrovpu1J.99
Probably going to become a French international in rah rah (if the price is right)

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Bet there was an interesting conversation with the Parra directors today regarding who the Dalai insiders were and was their shopping him around at the request of the Dalai.

o wait, they don't have any directors. Hehehe.

Radrarararara is gone. Three times the money in rugby. Makes the Aussie selectors look like dopes.

Ralphie

Bencher
Premium Member
Bet there was an interesting conversation with the Parra directors today regarding who the Dalai insiders were and was their shopping him around at the request of the Dalai.

o wait, they don't have any directors. Hehehe.
Jesus Woodsie, I just hurt myself laughing so hard at the "Tide is Turning" thread and you go and post this. Are you trying to make my injuries permanent?????

manlywarringah

Bencher
Premium Member
Radrarararara is gone. Three times the money in rugby. Makes the Aussie selectors look like dopes.

You watch the slimebags come out and say Radradradradra loves the Dalai and their club that much that he has decided to knock back the other offers of between $500,000 - $750,000 and stay for his current salary of $250,000.

And the NRL will lap it up!

Eagleheart

Bencher
Trying to get you to change your avatar. Between you and @ricardo you freak me out. At least I look like mine.

Haha yeah ricardo's freaks me out.......!

And Loobs avatar, well it does not quite freak me out. But I just feel so much for that passionate Manly fan. I remember seeing that picture of her after we were clearly robbed in the 2013 GF. So every time I see it I get sad then angry, so I have to try and read Loobs posts without looking at his avatar. Lol...........!

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
THE New Zealand Warriors did not approach Parramatta coach Brad Arthur or his management for the head coaching gig in recent days, despite reports in other newspapers which clearly stated Arthur was considering a role with the club.

Warriors boss Jim Doyle said he had not picked up the phone to call Arthur or his managers, Chris and Gavin Orr, but that he had received a phone call from an Arthur insider offering the coach for next season.

“I repeatedly told the reporters asking me that Brad Arthur was not in our plans for next year or the year after or any year for that matter,” Doyle said.

“We are working through issues at this club with various players and that is an ongoing process that is going well.

“The last thing we want here is Brad Arthur’s managers talking up their coach up when we have never had any interest in him coming here.

“I don’t know how many times you can say the story is incorrect but that’s what I did and it was still printed.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/teams/sea-eagles/manly-sea-eagles-hire-former-nsw-chief-racing-steward-ray-murrihy-as-consultant/news-story/3111051795e5bbdc0b52d3e27e88135c?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed: dailytelegraphnrlndm (Daily Telegraph | NRL)
The Orr bros. Weren't they the ones behind the dce circus? More like Soul bros. Combine with the Dalai and there's your three ring circus.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
You watch the slimebags come out and say Radradradradra loves the Dalai and their club that much that he has decided to knock back the other offers of between $500,000 - $750,000 and stay for his current salary of $250,000.

And the NRL will lap it up!

The sad part is that I think you're right. The NRL don't want to lose a player like Semi to yawnion and it wouldn't surprise me if the league bends over backwards to help keep him here.....and keep him at the Speels.

ricardo

Bencher
image.jpeg
Wait what?

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Fiz has drunk the koolade and is leaving the peninsula :eek:

Manly Daily Real Estate
The former Sea Eagles player and current Parramatta captain has been fielding calls on several fronts recently but one call that would be welcome would be one from his real estate agent saying that his Belrose home has sold well.

The 28-year-old bought 3 Loretta Pl five years ago with his partner Rebecca Pope. It is now booked for auction through Ray White Freshwater with a guide of $1.55 million.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
This in the Telecrap today.

ARTHUR’S SEAT

Something is not quite right about Brad Arthur’s role at Parramatta. Everyone else cops the blame over the disaster but the coach emerges hero like from the Ashes.

Surely the coach had some inkling about the dramas enveloping the club? Accepting he didn’t know about the salary cap, how did he miss some of the players obviously going off the rails by allegedly using drugs and Kieran Foran’s chaotic rehabilitation process?

Arthur’s management has now contacted the Warriors looking for another job for the embattled coach. The Eels mentor is obviously weighing up his options even after claiming his abiding and lasting affection for Parramatta.

This in the Telecrap today.

ARTHUR’S SEAT

Something is not quite right about Brad Arthur’s role at Parramatta. Everyone else cops the blame over the disaster but the coach emerges hero like from the Ashes.

Surely the coach had some inkling about the dramas enveloping the club? Accepting he didn’t know about the salary cap, how did he miss some of the players obviously going off the rails by allegedly using drugs and Kieran Foran’s chaotic rehabilitation process?

Arthur’s management has now contacted the Warriors looking for another job for the embattled coach. The Eels mentor is obviously weighing up his options even after claiming his abiding and lasting affection for Parramatta.
The gloss is beginning to fade on the once superstar coach, I'm glad that some people are beginning to look beyond the facade of victim and are starting to realise the role this c**t has played in this whole Parramatta fiasco, let's hope the NRL doesn't just stop at the five board members but widen their investigation to include Arthur because even an idiot like myself could find his fingerprints all over the TPA's and inducements offered to their recruits over the past couple of seasons, my fear is the NRL are afraid of the damage to the code if the real truth were to come out, I don't think Greenberg has the balls to do what's necessary

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16