[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
In a rather less entertaining year than usual, Parramatta is just the gift that keeps giving.

And have you noticed our Parra Trolls are no where to be seen now, hiding no doubt over at 1 eyed trouser snake.

I rather like 12/13, will be even better when it's 12/12 and will make my year when it's 12/11.

Of course all that could come crashing down when Toggy Greenslime lets them off.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
CjIi9ekUoAAbdn9.jpg:large

Scott Bailey ‏@scottybailey313 12h12 hours ago
A flashback to when Melbourne played at Parra for the first time after cap scandal in 2010. #NRLEelsStorm #Awkward

southsideeagle

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
You really have to scratch your head over some of Parras player buy ins eg Watnomore (damaged goods far too expensive .. every man and his eel knew that), Foran (good/great player but way way too expensive which meant other players would suffer). And THEN they get rid of a gem in Peats. ok we all know the reason but gee. They now have to go out and buy a hooker for next year.

Shoe1

Journey Man
You really have to scratch your head over some of Parras player buy ins eg Watnomore (damaged goods far too expensive .. every man and his eel knew that), Foran (good/great player but way way too expensive which meant other players would suffer). And THEN they get rid of a gem in Peats. ok we all know the reason but gee. They now have to go out and buy a hooker for next year.
Foz can slot in at dummy half for them in 2017.

JenEagle

Bencher
Brad Arthur was the instigator of all these contracts however the media and the Eels think he's the messiah. This will be his third straight season without a semi final appearance as a coach.

tookey

First Grader
One more season of missing the 8 and he should be gone.

Then again it is parramatta so they will probably sign him to a life time contract at the end of next season if he doesn't make the finals.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
This will be his third straight season without a semi final appearance as a coach.
He should be secure then. Tooves had three straight semi appearances, and look what happened to him. I think the Dalai's onto something here!

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
There is definitely something strange about the bloke. Something that just makes me dislike him. Nanna told me to NEVER trust anyone who's eyes are too close together. Maybe it's that and/or the way he slyly recruits and white anted Tooves I just can't cop the Dalai

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Brad Arthur was the instigator of all these contracts however the media and the Eels think he's the messiah
Nah, he's just messier.
I think he looks like a cruel man. I have studied facial mapping* and I must say, this dude causes me great concern.

* no I haven't studied facial mapping**

** facial mapping is discredited anyway so it doesn't matter that I haven't studied it.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I like how OEE have a thread about site issues and there is a guy blaming us for doing a DDoS.

Like we have the technical know-how or time to do something like that, we are too busy lamenting our teams current state

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I like how OEE have a thread about site issues and there is a guy blaming us for doing a DDoS.

Like we have the technical know-how or time to do something like that, we are too busy lamenting our teams current state
Sorry, it was me. I thought you would be proud of me, and promote me above lsz.
No-one cane even say his name, FFS

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18