[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
I think Arthur was a big part of why Manly made the GF in 2013. However strategically it has become one of the biggest mistakes the organisation (I can't refer to the private owners as the 'Club') has made since the SL War.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...m (Daily Telegraph | NRL)#load-story-comments

It's too long to be of real interest here, but this paragraph is noteworthy.:wondering:

SCOTT SEWARD (EX-CEO): We do need, and what we’ll do, is we’ll actually sit down and go through TPA’s as a whole. There’s a few different options. I’ve spoken to Todd Greenberg about the way that Canterbury, and the best options, I’ve spoken to Wayne Beavis to tell us how f$%^ed we are, um, and the like. But it is a case of sitting down and working out the best way we can do it. Because right now we’re batting this game with one arm tied behind our back. The Roosters have probably got $1.5m in TPA, and that’s fair, that’s the game. That’s the way it is.

Eagleheart

Bencher
Seems that K Foran may have a distorted view on who Brad Arthur actually is....I read the below rumour on another league post;

I heard a story by Josh Massoud regarding Kieran Foran and the leaks of his allegedly unpaid third party payments at Manly. Massoud's odds that is was the Eels who leaked this information may well be spot on the mark. The person who created the leak may come as a surprise, given his supposed admiration for Foran. I have some reason to believe that it was Brad Arthur who actually leaked the information to media. I have been made aware of a discussion that took place in a multi-level car park, near Church Street Parramatta. It seems that Arthur and possibly another Parramatta official, were having a discussion. At some point during this, I have been told that Arthur stated to the person present; 'I would do anything for this club, I think that I showed that by leaking Foz's ****ing dollar issues with Manly out there'. They then parted company.

Would not surprise me in the least.

BA was a Parramatta junior so has always had an allegiance to them. He has a win at all cost mentality and will stop at nothing to get what he wants.

We should never have let him near our club. He was in contact with certain players from our club after he had moved to Parramatta in 2014 onwards. And was certainly part of the reason for some of the player unrest and divisions.

Anyway, he has used our ex players, Watmough and Foran particularly for his own means to try and leverage a bigger contract for himself and to try and buy a competitive team for instant success. He does not care about the players that is for sure.

He is not the man some people think he is. He is very manipulative and scheming and I would not even offer him a job cleaning our toilets at Brookvale.

Toovey on the other hand has integrity, class and loyalty. And by far the better man and coach. The media love fest for BA is all that a media story based not on fact but propaganda. BA has achieved nothing in the Rugby League to even warrant a first grade coaching job.
He has though been able to somehow evade a penalty for now at least, for being a part of the Storm cap cheating and now the Parra cap cheating.

Anyway, Foran left Manly for the money and not for BA ultimately so why should Foran care what BA says. They both could not care less about Manly So I am not sure if this is just another media beat up story for people to try and feel sympathy for Foran.

If he wanted to sort out the alleged Manly TPA, you would not do that by telling BA, simple really. And who knows if there is any truth to it anyway. Maybe Manly could sue him for tarnishing our club with rumours and innuendo?

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
It's refreshing to get back on here and Lol @ Parra after a couple of days wallowing in donkey defeat misery.:D
As for the Dalai at first I was completely disinterested in him, thought he was a crap coach, but was intrigued by the Foz and Choc worship for the man. As more is being revealed this year it seems he's every bit the manipulating cheat. We probably don't know an inkling of the role he played in planting the seeds to lure Foz and Choc when they had the sheets at the Gift situation.

Jerry1

First Grader
To all those Parra fans who said what they did wasn't as bad as the Storm because they didn't keep a separate set of books.... Ummmm, you need to find another argument now!

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...p/news-story/ce43577fdcc264c6b4695d4bb1548590
I just had a look at one eyed eel to see how they were taking it. To give them credit they are all filthy with the actions of the board & mostly supportive of the penalties & sanctions put up by the NRL.

Kinda surprised me - there was no blaming anyone else or ducking for cover. The fans over there seem to be mature sensible & supportive of change in their club. It's a shame the board has let them down in this manner as from what I read on as a whole I was impressed by their posts.

Last edited:

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
I just had a look at one eyed eel to see how they were taking it. To give them credit they are all filthy with the actions of the board & mostly supportive of the penalties & sanctions put up by the NRL.

Kinda surprised me - there was no blaming anyone else or ducking for cover. The fans over there seem to be mature sensible & supportive of change in their club. It's a shame the board has let them down in this manner as from what I read on the whole I was impressed by their posts.
After the last 30+ years if there is a Parra fan who doesn't know their board is always crap then they are clinically dead.

tookey

First Grader

HappilyManly

Journey Man
images.jpg

Mark it a secret, then no one will know :wait:

JenEagle

Bencher
Just astonishing what has come out today. Where's Chief and MrBob now. They were telling everyone who'd listen how corrupt the NRL are and that their club is not in the same league as Dogs and Storm. How the Eels are allowed to compete this year is beyond me.

What is and was Foran thinking. Why did he go there? Surely he is having regrets. What a mess.

MissKate

Bencher
Premium Member
This came out in the media today but it must have been included in the docs the nrl viewed before they came up with their lame, pathetic punishment, that is almost more astounding. Seriously, what would a cheating team have to do to warrant losing the right to play for points

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
13 7 6 -55 18