[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
10/10 @MYBOB

BUT

You are still full of ****!!

The only fair outcome for this is playing for zero points, paying the fine and losing current ( not busted up from injuries incurred years ago) players.

Do that and everyone, except Parra fans, will be happy.

As is stands every single person I speak to that follows the game thinks you should be arseholed from the game for 2016.

You may disagree , but that's how it's coming across.

the media largely influence how things pan out as they invest so much time and money into the nrl (the draw is the obvious example). Parramatta was this years fairytale .. Cowboys last season (though they did win on merit).

what a shame.

Plumbob...go....just....go...away...

..back to the cyber badlands where Howard's Battlers, Tony's Tradies and Bill Curly's Blue Collared Xenophobes' thrive.

Delusional stuff. Like Ray Warren's commentary. Pity he wasn't retrospectively retired about five years ago.
Good to see when intellect fails some, they resort to ingrained stereotypical geographicaly based insults.

The fact that you still consider TPA's a game to be played suggests that you condone your boards actions. That getting caught their only mistake.
Well no, I'm being realistic and the media commentators have said it as well, all club CEO's are active in the TPA market. I don't condone it just like I don't condone steroid using athletes defeating non steroid users (I know that first hand) but I'm not delusional to the fact it is happening.

10/10 @MYBOB

BUT

You are still full of ****!!

The only fair outcome for this is playing for zero points, paying the fine and losing current ( not busted up from injuries incurred years ago) players.

Do that and everyone, except Parra fans, will be happy.

As is stands every single person I speak to that follows the game thinks you should be arseholed from the game for 2016.

You may disagree , but that's how it's coming across.
Well Mark from Brisbane, I Have seen a few ex-players and commentators agreeing with the NRL punishment, so maybe it's a Manly and Bulldogs thing, the two arch rivals of the Eels, you guy's would love to see us "arseholed from the game in 2016". Let's see if the NRL medical officer agrees that Choc's injury is a new career ending one.
A few of our forum members say that if it means losing Norman or some other top tier player we should say F you NRL and write of this year and prepare for 2017, so you may get your wish.

MyBob,

Your claims about TPA's are a little biased to say the least. Yes it is true that clubs are allowed to introduce a player to a potential TPA, that is called arms length, it isn't right or fair but that is the system. However clubs aren't allowed to organise the structure of a TPA, arrange to inflate supplier invoices to cover the cost of the TPA's to the supplier & then guarantee the TPA. This is what your board has been doing.

The obvious red flag was when Foran had a clause put in his contract to cover this situation although his clause referred to it as board instability. That is because he knew that his contract was so precarious, so dodgy and ridiculously inflated above the other clubs competing for his signature that in order to take that risk he wanted a 1 million dollar compensation payout and the ability to leave if this happened.

It is no surprise to me that he is in a mental health facility due to stress, as Foran must have lost sleep every night since he signed his Eels deal and all the subsequent amendments to that deal that have now wiped his ability to get compensation for all of the behind the scenes deals that he will no doubt miss out on due to the NRL investigation scrutiny. Foran is in deep **** now as he will lose a brown paper bag load of cash because he re-signed without the clause due to pressure from Arthur and Parra, coupled with the fact that he was embarrassed to say he had made the wrong choice. It is no wonder his life is falling apart.

Parra is cheating, NRL need a strong Parra to win over Western Sydney and they will do everything they can to help you be successful, even Teflon Todd has said that. Thats why they are still giving you a 300 million dollar stadium when you are 7km's from Homebush. Just take your medicine and enjoy the Souths style run to the premiership on the back of Leg Up penalties. Roosters got the Sonny Bill fairytale in 2013 Souths got Burgess in 2014 Cowboys got Thurston in 2015 and yours is either this year or the next with Foran's written all over it. Its basically WWE these days so just get on with it.

For those players found evading tax, (by accepting cash and not declaring it) if found guilty will the NRL stand them down if they are current players? This is actually criminal behaviour and obviously very serious, the lack of major punishment for finding evidence of cash rorts by the NRL, is cause for an independent investigation.

Greenturd should not have been presiding over the punishment ruling, he is paid massive bonuses to increase fan numbers and ratings so clearly has a conflict of interest.

It is a red flag and certainly no coincidence that BA who served under Bellamy at the time the purple scum were found out cheating, now finds himself head coach for a club doing the same. He needs to be stood down and penalised for participating in systematic rorting not once but twice now........!!

Also is there is any recourse for betting on a team pre round 9 to make the 8 and they do not because of the cheating worms. Say Manly or the Bulldogs for instance.....! Can the NRL/Nein/worms club be sued or have a class action bought against them?

Furthermore can the NRL/Nein/worms club and their directors be sued for possible loss of sponsorship dollars and/or gate takings for missing the 8 because of the cheating worms?

I would go so far to say that if there are any rugby league fans not confident that the worms have been dealt with effectively. That some of them get together or even as individuals put pressure on the appropriate department (not sure who at this point) to investigate the NRL/Nein/worms consortium. The severity of cheating includes criminal behaviour among other things and is far too big to just not get some heavy sanctions/ penalty's for the worms and/or compensation potentially for the many businesses (sponsors)/other 15 clubs supporters and clubs, punters etc.

This is very, very serious and for the sake of the game and any associated body, needs to be handled professionally and independently, so far it has not been.

Last edited:
I am not sure if the way they have organised to inflate supplier payments and then the suppliers pass on those payments to players through TPA is illegal. As long as they pay tax on all the transactions and there is no actual financial gain for directors then it is technically legal. Could be argued that it is a misappropriation of funds by the club. However it could be argued that it actually would have benefitted Parra leagues club had they not been sanctioned by the NRL.

I am not sure if the way they have organised to inflate supplier payments and then the suppliers pass on those payments to players through TPA is illegal. As long as they pay tax on all the transactions and there is no actual financial gain for directors then it is technically legal. Could be argued that it is a misappropriation of funds by the club. However it could be argued that it actually would have benefitted Parra leagues club had they not been sanctioned by the NRL.
http://guide.iacrc.org/potential-scheme-false-inflated-and-duplicate-invoices/

Falsifying invoices is fraud
Fraud is illegal

The odds of players declaring cash is close to zero
Them declaring it to the ATO would be zero as for one, they have no documentation of said payment to prove income

Parra Directors are in a heap of trouble.

As they focus on fighting for the Team points, they are exposing themselves in the Supreme Court no less, to evidence of fraud

ATO, ASIC and Liquor&Gaming live to take down high profile people/organizations :nod:

NRL will sanction them more severely if the Court supports their right to do so. The current sanctions are only preliminary :D

It will be the sideshow for a while, as they sue/counter sue each other :cool:

I really don't know why you guys are bothering.

XKxOHDm.jpg
XKxOHDm.jpg

http://guide.iacrc.org/potential-scheme-false-inflated-and-duplicate-invoices/

Falsifying invoices is fraud
Fraud is illegal

The odds of players declaring cash is close to zero
Them declaring it to the ATO would be zero as for one, they have no documentation of said payment to prove income

Parra Directors are in a heap of trouble.

As they focus on fighting for the Team points, they are exposing themselves in the Supreme Court no less, to evidence of fraud

ATO, ASIC and Liquor&Gaming live to take down high profile people/organizations :nod:

NRL will sanction them more severely if the Court supports their right to do so. The current sanctions are only preliminary :D

It will be the sideshow for a while, as they sue/counter sue each other :cool:
I really hope steve blunt and the other directors have also been betting on parra matches..

Well Mark from Brisbane, I Have seen a few ex-players and commentators agreeing with the NRL punishment, so maybe it's a Manly and Bulldogs thing, the two arch rivals of the Eels, you guy's would love to see us "arseholed from the game in 2016". Let's see if the NRL medical officer agrees that Choc's injury is a new career ending one.
A few of our forum members say that if it means losing Norman or some other top tier player we should say F you NRL and write of this year and prepare for 2017, so you may get your wish.

MYBOB you just don't get it.

Were you using your ears when the CEO and integrity officer of the NRL said and I quote, Parramatta have been caught over the salary cap every year since 2013!!!!

Firstly what right do the eels have to send an F U out to anybody. And secondly if you think it's acceptable to cheat in order to assemble a premiership roster, write off a season as the consequence and then spend the next 5 years dominating the competition with an illegally assembled team then you are delusional and your club is delusional.

What a hollow way to get the success you fans deserve huh, it will feel well earned I bet.

Mybob- do you think the punishment the Bulldogs and storm copped was fair?
I'm thinking he probably did at the time. Cheats. Burn them at the stakes. But after current reflection, no. It was so unfair to their players who had no idea of course - how did that yacht get there? And they trained so hard in pre-season - poor little things.:p
People have a right to change their minds circumstantially.
You won't change ours though.;)

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8