Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Im supporting Parra tonight and hope they go really well and get the win

Would be a really nice story seeing Tim Mannah lifting up the Jon Mannah cup for the 1st time

If Ricky can't get the eels up for this game then he wants to give up. Sharks without carney struggle too.

Here a little stat for tonight's game, in the last 6 times a team has lost by 50, 4 of them have come back and won the next week

mickqld said:
They've done it again. Choc made mention tonight in his M.O.M interview it seems they have great respect for assitant coach Brad Arthur. Seems like we've picked up another gem of a Parra discard.

I thought Brad Arthur demonstrated enough at Parramatta last year to retain the job. I suppose other issues pop up to cloud the issue, like keeping sponsors happy (and onboard), so they chased the big name coach. Parra's loss is definitely Manly's gain.

I think it's in that Club's DNA. I'm not sure who coached them in the 62-65 period, but certainly since then they have only been competitive (finals/grand finals), with outsider coaches like Ian Walsh, Norm Provan, Terry Fearnley, Jack Gibson, John Monie, Brian Smith, Daniel Anderson (ok, he is a Parra local but not someone with a profile as a former Parramatta player). The honourable exception was Jason Taylor. No doubt they are hoping that Ricky's signing will pay dividends.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Here a little stat for tonight's game, in the last 6 times a team has lost by 50, 4 of them have come back and won the next week

Thanks Middo. ;)

Clint said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Thanks Middo. ;)

I almost changed my tip to the eels...

almost

Nice touch yesterday when instead of a minutes silence for Johnny Mannah they had a minutes applause, and good to see both sets of fans involved.

And now Gallen has to do a nude walk through Cronulla. Will the local constabulary allow that, or will he put on a flesh-coloured bodysuit, like they used to do in the movies?

I'd say Stuart is up for 10k after last nights press conference. Have to say I think he is spot on though, I am sick of watching the same thing happen week after week and it happens too often to be a coincidence

If you didn't see the game, Parramatta were playing quite well and got out to a 14 point lead, and as soon as they hit the big lead, all of a sudden the penalties went 8-0 the Titans way in the 2nd half before Parra got a cheap one with a couple of minutes left on the clock

Kiwi Eagle said:
I'd say Stuart is up for 10k after last nights press conference. Have to say I think he is spot on though, I am sick of watching the same thing happen week after week and it happens too often to be a coincidence

If you didn't see the game, Parramatta were playing quite well and got out to a 14 point lead, and as soon as they hit the big lead, all of a sudden the penalties went 8-0 the Titans way in the 2nd half before Parra got a cheap one with a couple of minutes left on the clock

People would take more notice of Stuart's critisism of refs if he hadn't been using it as one of his usual excuses for the past 10 years.

Stuart is a chronic whinger. He complains about everything after a loss. Blames all, except himself. And Lussick was smart to take their coin, as I doubt whether he'd be in our team these days. We got the rough end with Horsehead yesterday but I didn't hear Toovs complain. Then again, we won. Suck ****e Ricky.

Play the issue not the man lads

It is a pattern occurring too often. It was the same when we hit a lead yesterday

DSM5 said:
Stuart is a chronic whinger. He complains about everything after a loss. Blames all, except himself. And Lussick was smart to take their coin, as I doubt whether he'd be in our team these days. We got the rough end with Horsehead yesterday but I didn't hear Toovs complain. Then again, we won. Suck ****e Ricky.

I think Tooves should have complained yesterday because you can bet he will when it costs us one.
You can't take someone seriously who complains when they lose but doesn't care about injustices when they win.
We were shredded by the horse yesterday. Like an illegal tackle, opinions should be based on the event, not the result. I don't care that we won, he tried to make us lose and that is unforgivable.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Play the issue not the man lads

It is a pattern occurring too often. It was the same when we hit a lead yesterday
Leaving aside general incompetence and allegations of bias, if a team has gone out to a lead I reckon refs would always start feeling a bit of pressure, namely fearing that the losing team is going to slam them for whatever has happened to that point.

Therefore the ref will naturally start looking 'more closely' at the leading team to try to head off allegations that they have favoured that team. It may or may not even be conscious but I can imagine a strong impulse to give the benefit of any 'doubts' from that point onwards to the trailing team - in effect evening up the contest in the manner KE describes. Not sure what the solution is though.

It is a pattern occurring too often

Agree. Didn't Stuart verbally assault a referee after he coached our national side to lose the unlosable World cup in 2008?? The guy is a serial whinger, it's always someone else's fault.

I'm really enjoying Ricky@parra this year. I have got many laughs from both of them, I'm sure things will get better over there but lol@parra for now.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/sydney-roosters-winger-daniel-tupou-another-parramatta-eel-that-got-away/story-e6frexr9-1226629942959

A pretty decent NRL team of Parra cast offs

Chip and Chase said:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/sydney-roosters-winger-daniel-tupou-another-parramatta-eel-that-got-away/story-e6frexr9-1226629942959

A pretty decent NRL team of Parra cast offs

That is beyond the LOL , that is just simply disgraceful that they have let all those players go. What a joke that place has become.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6