Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
the chooks just handed parra a 50 - 0 spanking.

Dont say we didnt tell you lussick.

Really parra played really bad, and the chook played really well.

As much as it pains me to say, btu $BW had a fantastic game. Created alot of opportunites.

How do ya feel

I would like to ask Darcy Lussick how does it feel to lose 50-nil and is the money really worth it.

RE: How do ya feel

Crikey 2 people beat me to the post.

Anyway, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Seriously though, when its our turn against them we have no excuses!! Also think the Roosters played well? Or they just palayed against a grossly inferior team.

Really feel for Darcy....lol. Not to mention Daniel Harrison who played for Wenty in their loss to Wests on Saturday.

Eagles2nv said:
the chooks just handed parra a 50 - 0 spanking.

Dont say we didnt tell you lussick.

Really parra played really bad, and the chook played really well.

As much as it pains me to say, btu $BW had a fantastic game. Created alot of opportunites.

Parra's first half wasn't too bad and they were down 22 zip.

Roosters are the goods, almost perfect tonight.

They concern me.

Hoppa Jr is really going to have to call on his faith and prey going to that place. Come home William back to where you belong mate.

LOL Bulldogs . they struggled to beat parra by a couple of points
We are going to smash those filthy mongrels LOL

How do ya feel

If you saw the article about Wil Hopoate in today's Sunday Mail you won't want him back so fast. Has lost all his muscle tone, his arms are puny.

Ralphie said:
I would like to ask Darcy Lussick how does it feel to lose 50-nil and is the money really worth it.

I wonder if Eels fans were laughing at us when we were signing the likes of Heckenberg, Leuluai, Dunley, Donnelly in the initial post NE days?

I just hope that shoe can stay on the other foot a bit longer, it's great!

dunny bill was over rated again, a few offloads and a lucky try is all he offered. 46m from only 7 hitups is lazy rubbish, T rex shat on that all last year and was woeful

Coach Stewart is publicly lamenting the quality of his "roster" - what a great way to inspire one's troops. Reminds me of Craig Coleman's comments about souths when he was coaching them. He's on a par with Coleman as a coach in my book. On paper Parra should come about 10th or 12th, and shouldn't ever lose 50 nil. It's his coaching that is the problem.

Stuart was telling everyone "all you have to do is put a smile on Chrissy's face". I think Hayne as captain is a joke. The man is just plain stupid.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2