Lodge, you Monster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The other forwards like Paseka and Aliai and Sip will all become more physical with Lodge around and we do have enough size up front to really dominate that middle, which in turn allows us to set our speedy backs alight....all is looking good right now.
The size is great but we really need to limit our errors with such a big pack. If possession swings hard towards the opposition, this is a forward rotation that gasses hard. I really loved what I saw from Sipley until his untimely injury. He was in beast mode.

I'm waiting for the day all these guys are:

In BEAST MODE
Lodge
Paseka
Sipley
Brown
Olakau'atu

Backup up with the defensive reliability of
Jake
Crocker

add Bullemor and Lawton at their best

and we have one of the best forward packs in the game. that coupled with our back line and we can beat ANYONE on any given day.

Turbo
Saab
Garrick
Koula
Talau
Brooks
DCE

Jake
Olakau'atu
Burbo/ Waddell
Paseka
Crocker
Lodge

Lawton
Sipley
Brown
Bullemor

that side is capable of winning a premiership.

If we could pick up a gun winger (like Turuva or Oates) or Kayal Iro at centre and move Garrick back to wing)
and a hard running second rower (like Su'A or Crighton) we become a major force

The situation for Lodge is simple....if he plays well in 2024 he will get a 2-3 year contract at seasons end as a reward, that's good enough motivation to get the big fella ripping in

Frankly I consider Lodge is worth 500K year.
The Matt Lodge who can rip in and show dominance? Yes

Or the Matt Lodge who has been paid to leave 4 clubs and had to sign a train and trial because NO ONE wanted him? No

Sounds like you think the first one.

Just be so good for Lodge to show that impressive form until last season "s injury and A S A P and let any contract arrangements sort it self out from there .
In conjunction again with Tent , Sipley , Alioai , Jake [ whenever ] Bully if needed up front and Brown on for whatever time Would be a hand full for any opposing packs .
More suited to a middle on past indications but could be worth looking at Bully as an edge with Burbo maybe out for a while, Parker still getting accustomed there and Shu out of the scene now .
Realize Waddell is doing a pretty fair job there again but Bully and if he can adjust his defence sufficiently could be a Liam Martin type runner there with his running ability

Like....Did you read it or na?
Nah bro.

He did in September. There's epl footballers I know that did it in August and are still not back. Passing testing is one thing... But it's a pretty quick return. Our manly doctors don't have the best track record of rehabbing players. Too many over the years returning too soon and redoing injuries.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10