Lodge, you Monster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All the ball, 6 agains, knock ons.....just lucky Lodge had paved the way dominating early to give us that big lead we just clung onto !
I get shocked ppl who watch plenty of footy could not see Lodge played great and he was NOT the reason the Sharks came back, but he WAS the main reason Sharks didn't Win...WTF is going on ?
I disagree Mad Manly Maxta
Lodge was part of the reason the sharks came back in the second half
Because
he was part of the descending forward pack in the second half
and was far from outstanding in the second half

It is easy to stand out in the first half when things are flowing
but when the going gets tough the tough get going
and there was not much of that happening in the second half when we capitulated

Lodge gets his Big chance to impress against more credible opposition in JWH and Collins in our critical game to date and we all hope he turns out to be that scary Monster that keeps you awake all night Maxta

Because

but when the going gets tough the tough get ging

Lodge gets his Big chance to impress against more credible opposition in JWH and Collins in our critical game to date and we all hope he turns out to be that scary Monster that keeps you awake all night Maxta
Easy to blame Lodge, but blame the coach for picking Woods who is the weak link when we are a man down.

Easy to blame Lodge, but blame the coach for picking Woods who is the weak link when we are a man down.
My assessment of the second half team performance was as a whole and not blaming individual players
The way I saw it . No forward stood up and made a difference when the Sharks ran riot and nearly won the game
Our second half collapses have been a concern for us and we need to fix that

Because

but when the going gets tough the tough get going

Firstly Bozo I have better things to dream about than Monsters, but thx for sharing your "Monster Fetish" @:smirk:
Any forward on this earth would have been on the back foot in that 2nd half with the opposition having ALL the possession and momentum, I'll throw in fit blokes like Cam Murray and Rubin Cotter would have been down struggle street.
It is so unrealistic to expect a big man, who has carried the pack to be the blame for the Sharks comeback, as much as I love and respect your passion as a Seaeagles fan, I feel your read of the game in general has lost much value on this topic and hope it's just a personal thing where you don't like the player in question that is clouding your judgement.
I have much that won't bother adding as not out to be rude and critical, just this is so far fetched I spilt half my coffee....:whew: You owe me a Cappuccino Bozo, white with 1 sugar :hi:

Firstly Bozo I have better things to dream about than Monsters, but thx for sharing your "Monster Fetish" @:smirk:
Any forward on this earth would have been on the back foot in that 2nd half with the opposition having ALL the possession and momentum, I'll throw in fit blokes like Cam Murray and Rubin Cotter would have been down struggle street.
It is so unrealistic to expect a big man, who has carried the pack to be the blame for the Sharks comeback, as much as I love and respect your passion as a Seaeagles fan, I feel your read of the game in general has lost much value on this topic and hope it's just a personal thing where you don't like the player in question that is clouding your judgement.
I have much that won't bother adding as not out to be rude and critical, just this is so far fetched I spilt half my coffee....:whew: You owe me a Cappuccino Bozo, white with 1 sugar :hi:
Love You my passionate Manly Brother Maxta

What matters most is that Lodge has a Big game against the Cocks and we win and live another day to make the finals :)

Love You my passionate Manly Brother Maxta

What matters most is that Lodge has a Big game against the Cocks and we win and live another day to make the finals :)
And that you get me that Cappucinno mate :wait: @:p

I appreciate your opinion but I do not agree with it
Tough guys stand up in tough times and make a difference
Weak guys stand up and make excuses about refs and injuries
We will agree to disagree.

Manly won and overcame the adversity of bad calls etc...

And there is no need for any excuses when we win.

Who's the weak guy you are referring to?

Lets get this Hate thing in clear Perspective once and for all Feathered friend

Manly people do not hate Manly players
Manly People despise Manly losing
And when Manly players start winning finals and Grand finals
They Win ALL Manly People over

The moral of the story
Respect , and Grand final Success is not given it is earned
View attachment 24542
Manly people come in all shapes and sizes!

There isn't a single mantra that defines us all. I am 197cm tall and live in the Penrith area, and there have been Manly players that I couldn't wait to see the back of over the years. Now, I guess there might be a 160cm tall Manly man from Narabeen who loves every player to wear the maroon and white. And then there's the fact a few of my favourite Manly players have never won a premiership.

Manly people come in all shapes and sizes!

There isn't a single mantra that defines us all. I am 197cm tall and live in the Penrith area, and there have been Manly players that I couldn't wait to see the back of over the years. Now, I guess there might be a 160cm tall Manly man from Narabeen who loves every player to wear the maroon and white. And then there's the fact a few of my favourite Manly players have never won a premiership.
Being from the Penrith area, there just may have been a slight chance that one of your high school teachers had golden locks of hair and later won premierships as a Manly player and a coach.

Being from the Penrith area, there just may have been a slight chance that one of your high school teachers had golden locks of hair and later won premierships as a Manly player and a coach.
Des was the school captain at St Dominic's in Kingswood and i know a lot of old Dommies boys. My parents sent me off to boarding school in Bathurst in a futile attempt to tame my renegade spirit. It was a complete waste of coin because that joint was full of lunatics.

Des was the school captain at St Dominic's in Kingswood and i know a lot of old Dommies boys. My parents sent me off to boarding school in Bathurst in a futile attempt to tame my renegade spirit. It was a complete waste for coin because that joint was full of lunatics.
My dad is German and a real stickler for instilling discipline.

Last edited:
Seibold said Lodge has done his ACL...
Fark. We don’t have any props left. Paseka, Aloai and Lodge gone. Our pack was too small tonight and it showed once Lodge was off. We need to sign him for next season and get another prop in to the club. Injuries have come at the wrong time this season.

Our recruitment is that sh^t that we are odds-on to sign Lodge to a 2M/3 year contract by Wednesday…

Seibold said Lodge has done his ACL...

Ouch - there goes any chance of a contract for him next season ! Best of luck Matt Lodge. I hear Coles are looking for picker / packers

And he was on a week-to-week salary with us right now. Pretty bad luck hey.

Sign him on another T & T contract next season.

No other club will be chasing him, no need for us to act in haste.

Yes he’s played well in the 2 games he’s played for us but there’s no need to throw the chequebook at him.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8